ADVERTISEMENT

I guess everyone here realized COVID is real

I've taken 3 Covid antibody tests. I took the tests back in April, May, and July. I took the tests more out of curiosity than anything else. My girlfriend had the Rona back in Feb - she had flu-like symptoms for a week but that was before testing was occurring with regularity. She took the antibody test in April and tested positive for the antibodies.
I had one negative test and two "inconclusive" test results. I had "insignificant traces of the antibody" and so the tests were deemed "inconclusive". The frustration for me is that no one has been able to explain to me what "inconclusive" and "insignificant traces" mean. Isn't this binary? You're either pregnant or you're not? You've either had the Rona or you haven't? Not sure what to make of this.

It's not cut and dry which is a big part of the problem with this. It probably isn't any different than other viruses but they don't know about it, because they don't do antibody tests on random asymptomatic people. All the data is confusing the hell out of the researchers though. They have never conducted such a mass science experiment before and they are still trying to figure out what it all means, and are going crazy because it keeps throwing curve balls at them. I bet if they did the same amount of testing for other things they would learn that things are not what they thought. Nature is a bitch.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Go do a test and ask for them to look for dead covid 2. That's what they found in me--- but also didn't find any anti-bodies for Covid 19. I got an email about an hour ago from UT health science Center in Houston asking me if I would go to some testing facility at UT health science in San Antonio and donate more blood this week.

I'm about to ask to get paid.

You are a carrier and COVID is part of your natural micro flora. Big brother has you on their list now. Congrats.

LOL So they've determined that there are 262,000 new Covid cases because people attended Sturgis and it's going to cost heathcare $12.2 Billion to treat. Gee I'm starting to understand now why they want Hydroxy banned.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Yet no one has determined how many new Covid cases are the results of the "peaceful protests". Only the Sturgis bike rally. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Hey Bell.....Want to know how they pulled that number out of their ass?.....Honest to God they collected cell phone data and extrapolated it. I shit you not I just read the story. They got the 12,2 billion by multiplying 250,000 by $46,000.00 that they said each case cost the health care system. They had to work like hell to get the numbers to come out, but they did it.

Hey Bell.....Want to know how they pulled that number out of their ass?.....Honest to God they collected cell phone data and extrapolated it. I shit you not I just read the story. They got the 12,2 billion by multiplying 250,000 by $46,000.00 that they said each case cost the health care system. They had to work like hell to get the numbers to come out, but they did it.

Too funny!

I remember back when $12.2B used to be a BIG number. Not so much now given the fact that our lawmakers are throwing around TRILLIONS in an attempt to offset their imposed effects of covid.

Figures don't lie, but liars do figure.

Joe thinks that government spending stimulates economic growth.

Yeah I saw that today. Good grief they report this story of doom and gloom with such glee.

Reactions: oldhorn2
26k positive Rona cases at US universities and 0 hospitalizations. I haven’t seen this reported. Yet, the entire Cal State U system just announced they are remaining online for the spring semester. How do they know what the status of the Rona will be in January when spring semester starts? Why csnc

One of the biggest problems with society if that you can't trust any government agency to give it to you straight. Politicians and media need to do a better job for he citizens of this country. Everything is so corrupt and agenda driven that I'm not sure it can be fixed at this point.

Its all Politics Man! Just Politics!

Reactions: DHHorn
Surely CNN, the Coronavirus News Network isn’t skewing stats trying to scare everyone

Found ya Bathroom online Bell!

119566809-3626981310654828-928653081715750534-n.jpg

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT