ADVERTISEMENT

I guess I am curious which SEC teams TEXAS will beat ?

TechPlayah

Jun 8, 2006
Texas fans realize that ARKIE is the bottom feeder of the SEC right ? OLE MISS and MISS ST wipe the floor with ARKIE.

Which teams is TEXAS going to beat ?

ARKANSAS ? NO !!
LSU ? NO !!
ALABAMA ? NO !!
AUBURN ? NO !!
FLORIDA ? NO !!
TENNESSEE ? NO !!
A&M ? NO !!
OKLAHOMA ? NO !!

OLE MISS ? Doubtful....they usually beat ARKIE
MISS ST ? Doubtful...they usually beat ARKIE too

Which ones will TEXAS beat ? VANDY maybe and thats about it folks. Maybe KENTUCKY but KU is way better now and plays ARKIE pretty even. Not sure TEXAS can even beat KENTUCKY !! Geeez !

Chances of TEXAS going 11-1 in the SEC = 0%
Chances of TEXAS ever making it into the CFP from the SEC = 0%
Chances of TEXAS going 4-8 most years in the SEC = 100%

Texas fans realize that ARKIE is the bottom feeder of the SEC right ? OLE MISS and MISS ST wipe the floor with ARKIE.

ARKANSAS ? NO !!
LSU ? NO !!
ALABAMA ? NO !!
AUBURN ? NO !!
FLORIDA ? NO !!
TENNESSEE ? NO !!
A&M ? NO !!
OKLAHOMA ? NO !!

Which ones will TEXAS beat ? VANDY maybe and thats about it folks. Maybe KENTUCKY but KU is way better now and plays ARKIE pretty even. Not sure TEXAS can even beat KENTUCKY !! Geeez !

Ok dude, after posting the SEC video twice after it had already been posted and being that I deleted your first post and locked your second post, now this. If you want to have some respectful banter here, go for it, but this kind of thing isn't going to fly.

Reactions: westx

ARKANSAS ? NO !!
LSU ? NO !!
ALABAMA ? NO !!
AUBURN ? NO !!
FLORIDA ? NO !!
TENNESSEE ? NO !!
A&M ? NO !!
OKLAHOMA ? NO !!

How about shut up and thank us for adding a bit of diversity to your local gene pool when we visit. Even if we're getting spanked on the field, we'll be out there breeding your meth mouth sistermother.

This post is for Texas fans, as well as fans of other schools that frequent the board. Let’s stop taking one game result and extrapolating what it means for the rest of the season, or 5 years down the road.

As far as Texas in the SEC. yes it was a bad game but if you want to talk about Texas in the SEC you can’t just ignore the fact that we beat Mizzou and UGA over the last few years and destroyed a Colorado team last year that almost beat A&M. Point being you can’t just take one game and be like “see they can’t play.”

To Texas fans that think that somehow this game means we’re gonna lose to rice, or lose 70-0 to OU. I’ll remind you that Charlie Strong went 6-6 beating OU. One week has nothing to do with the other. If you picked anything other than 12-0 for the season(which most of us did) you admit that losses are going to happen. Let’s judge the season as it happens not try to see the future based on moments in time.

You did it!!! This psychologically devastating, surgical strike to their confidence has shattered Belmont's nerves and they'll be crawling back to the Big XII by Friday!

Remember, stay firm. Don't let them back in right away. Make them sweat a bit. You've got them right where you want them!!

How about shut up and thank us for adding a bit of diversity to your local gene pool when we visit. Even if we're getting spanked on the field, we'll be out there breeding your meth mouth sistermother.
Nah my man, he's a tech supporter. The jilted lover is pissed thar we are leaving.

Reactions: DHHorn

ARKANSAS ? NO !!
LSU ? NO !!
ALABAMA ? NO !!
AUBURN ? NO !!
FLORIDA ? NO !!
TENNESSEE ? NO !!
A&M ? NO !!
OKLAHOMA ? NO !!

Think this is overreaction. I know Arkansas manhandled them and yes you have to build a certain way in the SEC in the trenches. Texas will start to recruit that way and they will be fine. Yes, those first couple of years might be rough but Sark has been in the SEC and knows what it takes. They need to recruit the hell out of the o-line and D-line. They will always get skill position guys.

Y'all don't get it. We can not compete in the SEC with the Oline we have right now. Period.
No one disputes that, but we aren’t going to the SEC with this OL, so that point is irrelevant. Depending on what happens with the legal stuff and timing very few guys on the current roster may play an SEC game

No one disputes that, but we aren’t going to the SEC with this OL, so that point is irrelevant. Depending on what happens with the legal stuff and timing very few guys on the current roster may play an SEC game
Ehhhhhh...... there's an outside shot we are there next year.

But let's say it's in 3 years. Have you seen us put an Oline product on the field in say the last 10 years, that could hold their own against those monster Dlines at LSU, Bama, Georgia, Florida, etc?

But let's say it's in 3 years. Have you seen us put an Oline product on the field in say the last 10 years, that could hold their own against those monster Dlines at LSU, Bama, Georgia, Florida, etc?
I think that’s about to change. Sark has mentioned a couple times that this roster isn’t exactly how he’d build it, and Flood has said he wants big guys. I think they are going to overhaul the types of players we recruit on both lines. Our coaches aren’t going in to the SEC blind they know what it takes to win there. Now If we were dealing with Herman or Strong is be concerned.

Once we get the SEC patch recruiting the big guys will be easier. There are many recruits who only want to play in the SEC and Texas has been eliminated from the jump for that reason. Now we will have a shot at those guys. You know as well as I do that it won't happen overnight though.

Before that Arky game the last 3 SEC teams we faced I feel like we won the LOS battle in all 3 of those games. I think we are overreacting to one game here.

ADVERTISEMENT