ADVERTISEMENT

I have a bad feeling about OU.

That's not a boasting ledge. Just throwing that out there.

Metcalf, ease up a little. No need for a full double tap.
No worries mate. I've been shot 7 times; they all hurt like hell. And, I ain't missing Texas football for any damned reason. Metcalf is fine, too.

Look, I’ve always said the best measure of a coach is how he handles his first RRS spanking. Mack, Strong, Herman all did ok, some bounced back some didn’t, we’ll see how Sark does. Rattler just getting warmed up and the fans were really wanting him to go for two and let him know about it.

Look, I’ve always said the best measure of a coach is how he handles his first RRS spanking. Mack, Strong, Herman all did ok, some bounced back some didn’t, we’ll see how Sark does. Rattler just getting warmed up and the fans were really wanting him to go for two and let him know about it.

Yeah, let's see how Riley handles things after Texas spanks OU's ass on 10/9. Will Rattler even be the QB at that point, lol? I think that KSU beats OU this Saturday.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
That's not a boasting ledge. Just throwing that out there.

Metcalf, ease up a little. No need for a full double tap.
Goddamnit I just went and bought him some Depends! Ah well, might as well save those for me. It won’t be that long.

No worries mate. I've been shot 7 times; they all hurt like hell. And, I ain't missing Texas football for any damned reason. Metcalf is fine, too.
All good old fart. We just got off on the wrong foot.

Reactions: toran
7 times? 7?

Going forward, can I get the names and addresses of who shot you 7 times and couldn't get the job done. ..? Those are the guys I want shooting at me.....
You’d likely have to find them in the history books. I’m guessing Lincoln County cattle wars.

lol jk jk!

all jokes aside, if you were shot serving, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: OzarkHorn and toran
I look at this a different way. The fact is Texas is playing with house money. No one in the world expects them to beat OU. We all in our recored prediction we’re 8-4, 9-3, and most of us I’m sure considered OU one of those L’s. So if they come out and lose weather it’s by 3 or 70 nothing really changes. You still control your destiny in terms of getting to Dallas, can still play in a New Years 6 game and can still win 10 games.

on the flip side of that. If you are able to pull the upset. All the sudden the trajectory of the season begins to change a little bit. Beat OU and bigger things start to become possible.

so it’s really a no lose situation. A loss doesn’t really change your season possibilities and a win could very drastically

7 times? 7?

Going forward, can I get the names and addresses of who shot you 7 times and couldn't get the job done. ..? Those are the guys I want shooting at me.....
With his age I’m guessing in Vietnam.

So the story I heard

4 times by the VC

Twice by his own guys

And Once by an ugly nurse who hit him in the butt with a big dose of penicillin to clear up some nasty clap.

LOL

Having some fun. .. . .

So the story I heard

4 times by the VC

Twice by his own guys

And Once by an ugly nurse who hit him in the butt with a big dose of penicillin to clear up some nasty clap.

LOL

Having some fun. .. . .
Don't you know they only sent pretty nurses to Vietnam? Well, at least they all were better looking than any guy's hand, even the back up hand.

Reactions: echeese
Probably a big rivalry game against a Top 5 opponent where said player is integral to the success of said team and showcases they're not a flash in the pan but rather going to be a consistent performer.
Perfect definition. Makes me wonder why we agreed to continue playing the tortilla tossers once we're in the SEC. Not to be repetitive, but I'd much prefer to have a yearly with Hawaii, or at least some place that would help us with recruiting, like SoCal. Lubbock ain't gonna do that.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I got sick of pulling up my pants from the back and surrendered to suspenders. I might send Phat a suggestion.
Toss in a diet and exercise regimen to reduce the dunlop. Cuz, he dunlop front and back.

Perfect definition. Makes me wonder why we agreed to continue playing the tortilla tossers once we're in the SEC. Not to be repetitive, but I'd much prefer to have a yearly with Hawaii, or at least some place that would help us with recruiting, like SoCal. Lubbock ain't gonna do that.
Yeah I don’t get this “rivalry” thing with sand aggy. It obviously means much more to them, than it does us.

7 times? 7?

I flew insert/extract missions, generally in small, light planes, mostly at night. Goddamned VC/farmers with circa 1907 Mausers who couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle just seemed to find me. If I believed in god, I'd say that bitch hate me.

You’d likely have to find them in the history books. I’m guessing Lincoln County cattle wars.

lol jk jk!

all jokes aside, if you were shot serving, thank you.
Damn it! You made me laugh so hard I blew my cocoa out my nose!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I think Patterson feeds his team raw meat before they play us. They always play hard when they play Texas, I expect them to be fired up and be ready like every year. We won't see the TCU team who let SMU run all over them.
Let's not allow this to happen. Of course phatty is going to have them riled up, it's our job to hit them in the mouth on the first drive and not let up. No excuses. TCU is not feyatnam.

• Haha
I think Patterson feeds his team raw meat before they play us. They always play hard when they play Texas, I expect them to be fired up and be ready like every year. We won't see the TCU team who let SMU run all over them.
He probably plays his shitkicker album for them over and over. That'd sure as hell piss me off.

• Haha
Reactions: OzarkHorn
Yeah, let's see how Riley handles things after Texas spanks OU's ass on 10/9. Will Rattler even be the QB at that point, lol? I think that KSU beats OU this Saturday.
If Skyler Thompson we’re the QB I’d give k state a real chance. Without him not sure they could do it.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Let's not allow this to happen. Of course phatty is going to have them riled up, it's our job to hit them in the mouth on the first drive and not let up. No excuses. TCU is not feyatnam.
TCU has been feyatnam for us! With that said I truly hope Sark tells them “you go in their fing around like we did in Arkansas you’re gonna get the same result”. I need to see consistency man I’ve got football PTSD from this program.

ADVERTISEMENT