ADVERTISEMENT

I have a bad feeling about OU.

Welp brother, yer forecast is about as reliable as the weatherman's. I wouldn't pencil in w against the horned frogs just yet. A loss would end yer season as you know it. 😁

I never penciled in a win against TCU. Never brought up that subject. The conversation was about OU, which you conveniently skipped over. @ KSU will be fun! 😆

You should start bracing yourself for the real possibility that OU loses their next two games. In fact, I'm calling it right now. I've already played KSU on the ML +325. Don't need the +11. OU fans can pretend that everything is just fine, but your football team is a mess right now and they could easily have two losses. KSU always gives OU fits, and it's the Sooners first road game. For the Texas game, OU won't be able to keep up on offense.
Wait...... did I just see this correctly? We are only a 4.5 pt favorite over TCU?

What in the absolute fvck is Vegas seeing that I'm not? And it's a 67 pt O/U? What gives?

Reactions: LonghornMM
MM man if Sklyer Thompson we’re playing for Kstate I’d be with you on that bet. He’s not though and they just aren’t the same team with the backup

You know what's aggyesque? A bloated melon over beating Rice and Tech. I can't stop laughing brother! 😂

And OU has beaten exactly who? And in those wins, how much have they struggled? Rattler still a first round pick, much less him keeping his job as starting QB? Lulz. Your fans were booing Rattler, calling for Riley to yank him. Good times in Norman, lol!

And OU has beaten exactly who? And in those wins, how much have they struggled? Rattler still a first round pick, much less him keeping his job as starting QB? Lulz. Your fans were booing Rattler, calling for Riley to yank him. Good times in Norman, lol!
4 -0 my man. I know it ain't been pretty. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
Inside scoop-- there is a conversation that will be taking place with Southern Cal about doing a remote game in Estadio Azteca in Mexico City in the future. It's all conjecture for now, but configuring the stadium properly it would hold close to 110k. Remember, soccer pitch is bigger than a football field. But again, this is just an idea being floated to help expand the brand of both schools.
I’m proud of you Clob, you properly called a soccer field a “pitch”.

You should start bracing yourself for the real possibility that OU loses their next two games. In fact, I'm calling it right now. I've already played KSU on the ML +325. Don't need the +11. OU fans can pretend that everything is just fine, but your football team is a mess right now and they could easily have two losses. KSU always gives OU fits, and it's the Sooners first road game. For the Texas game, OU won't be able to keep up on offense.
Maybe if K-state had their 1st string QB playing... but we'll probably squeak by this Saturday.

And then we'll be sitting there for you guys on Oct 9th like a nice big slice of cake.

I'm praying we get our wreck of an offensive line fixed by then, but I doubt it. Sh!t.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Wait...... did I just see this correctly? We are only a 4.5 pt favorite over TCU?

What in the absolute fvck is Vegas seeing that I'm not? And it's a 67 pt O/U? What gives?
Vegas plays off the polls. We’re still not even ranked. No one is adding any value to our last two blowouts or the realization Ark is a decent team. Yet aggie remains top 15. Maybe the SEC syndrome. Go figure. Just win baby. The rest will follow.

So, you don't see K-State beating BlowU in Manhattan this Saturday? After they whistled past the graveyard with the hillbillies, I think a loss is a forego conclusion.
I would love to see them lose. And K State has given them problems.. Hope you're right..

I think everyone in the big 12 took notice of the 70 we hung on tech. They all know what's coming. The national people are football idiots. They are still hanging on the dream that fOSU, clemson, and ou are going to turn it on. With Casey at qb, we are a very dangerous team. The only thing that may stop us are the refs and the cfb playoff committee but I'm not going to make assumptions. This team has a lot to learn and games to win.

I think everyone is gun shy about Texas. They know Texas usually craps the bed after some big wins lately.

This team feels different. Even in their interviews. We may not have elite talent in all areas just yet......but I do believe the Sark mentality is beginning to grow.........

I think everyone is gun shy about Texas. They know Texas usually craps the bed after some big wins lately.

This team feels different. Even in their interviews. We may not have elite talent in all areas just yet......but I do believe the Sark mentality is beginning to grow.........
Whoa cowboy! Texas has had some big wins lately? Damn, I must drink too much. Where and when? Tom Herman crapped the bed many times following narrow escapes and inexplicable losses; I don't recall big wins though. In my defense, I'm old and addled.

Clob, this line started at TCU -1. Vegas thinks this is a trap game. Sh!t, Casey is 19 for 21. He has scored points on 19 of his 21 drives. Seventeen have been TD's. Low hanging fruit. If we can stop the lazy defense with a lead, we'll roll. Gotta get that Mensa turtlin out of the secondary.

Whoa cowboy! Texas has had some big wins lately? Damn, I must drink too much. Where and when? Tom Herman crapped the bed many times following narrow escapes and inexplicable losses; I don't recall big wins though. In my defense, I'm old and addled.
Texas beat some teams we weren't picked to beat, but not huge wins. I should clarify.

Reactions: toran
While I wouldn't exactly say last week was a big win I thought it was impressive. We could have dropped 100 on them if we truly wanted to.

Reactions: toran
Hey t-shirt fan MM was 7/2 last week

I would love to see them lose. And K State has given them problems.. Hope you're right..
In this age of social media and knee jerk reaction by the playoff committee's etc. you should never wish a loss on either of our teams prior to or after the RRS. They may count alot towards your quality wins

Reactions: DHHorn
ADVERTISEMENT