ADVERTISEMENT

I just witnessed the most incredible performance

I take it you've a big problem with the world record holding champ in the 400m hurdle. Go smoke some more cock throater. Your problem is you don't eat enough bacon.
No but I do have a problem with people getting emotional over a 3 paragraph article.

I agree with the OP. That 400m hurdle race was a great, great moment in sports history. It's the kind of moment you remember for the rest of your life.

And it's what makes the Olympics worth watching (or least DVR'ing and fast-forwarding through the handball matches until track and field comes on).

No but I do have a problem with people getting emotional over a 3 paragraph article.
Emotional? Maybe, but the whole world just witnessed the most powerful feat of strength and stamina in the 400m hurdles history! Cmon man, I bet your partner is the one who really got emotional and plowed thru you for 400m. We gonna hear from you today? I bet yer hurtin big boy.

Wait. You never miss an opportunity to push your liberal ideology here. Pot, meet the kettle.
This is a sports board but there are more political threads than sports. Until 2 weeks ago I never started a political thread.
Emotional? Maybe, but the whole world just witnessed the most powerful feat of strength and stamina in the 400m hurdles history! Cmon man, I bet your partner is the one who really got emotional and plowed thru you for 400m. We gonna hear from you today? I bet yer hurtin big boy.
I don't mean to offend you but you are a child especially with remarks like this.

This is a sports board but there are more political threads than sports. Until 2 weeks ago I never started a political thread.

I don't mean to offend you but you are a child especially with remarks like this.
I don't mean to offend you, but you derailed a fine thread. So, I've come to the conclusion that you are one of three things.

A troll
A clown
Or just plain retarded.

Maybe multiple if not all.

Good luck son. Dang almighty.

Cali, have you ever considered your posting style? At times your posts tend to be "outhere". I try to give most everyone here leeway. Just sayin'.

I don't mean to offend you, but you derailed a fine thread. So, I've come to the conclusion that you are one of three things.

A troll
A clown
Or just plain retarded.

Maybe multiple if not all.

Good luck son. Dang almighty.
Come on man. You're better than calling someone retarded. I'm the furthest thing from the PC police but we don't have to resort to calling folks retarded. That's something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Cali, have you ever considered your posting style? At times your posts tend to be "outhere". I try to give most everyone here leeway. Just sayin'.
I try to temper my remarks on politics because I don't want to get banned. I'm not out there I disagree nothing more.

Come on man. You're better than calling someone retarded. I'm the furthest thing from the PC police but we don't have to resort to calling folks retarded. That's something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
I'll substitute jackass instead of retarded then. I'm old school though. 😁

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but did anyone watch Valarie Allman win the discus gold? Tall, strong "beautiful!" Girl smashed it.

ADVERTISEMENT