ADVERTISEMENT

I know most people on here don't follow the NFL

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
But during the season do try to check the 49ers box score. One of our own, Kyle Shanahan, is their hc the first Horn since Tom Landry. Obviously he won't have Landry type success but he's all we got right now. KS was a walk on receiver for us back when Phil Simms and Roy Williams were here.

As for the 49ers a qb gets hurt and they spend the rest of the session breaking in a new one. If Jimmy Garoppolo can stay upright they might do well. Marquise Goodwin is starting right now and if MG can stay healthy be can put up some big numbers. Here's their downside. When the previous owner Eddie Debartolo had to sell the team because of conflict of interests he turned it over to his sister and brother in law Jeb York. To say he's been a disaster would be an understatement. Also KS has limited input when it comes to the draft and grades. Which means we néed to pull for him.

Hookem Kyle I'm pulling for ya

Last edited:
But I'm going to keep talking about Horns in the NFL. The teams with the biggest Horn influence are the Ravens and the Niners. In Baltimore 2 Longhorns, Earl Thomas, Deshaun Elliott. were injured and didn't play. But Justin Tucker did. He was 3/3 on fg's including one from 51 and in a battle of Heisman winners the Ravens prevailed 23/17.

Former UT receiver Kyle Shanahan is off to good start with the 49ers. They beat the Bengals 41/17. When healthy Marquise Goodwin has what it takes to be a star in the NFL. He was targeted 3x and caught them all including a 38 yard td pass. The Niners have a second year receiver out of WA named Dante Pettis and combined with Greg Kittle as good as any te in the NFL Shanahan and qb Jimmy Garoppolo have some weapons at their disposal.

One last thing. If he plays long enough and doesn't get injured Justin Tucker will be the greatest kicker in NFL history. Believe that.

Last edited:
As long as Dicker keeps hitting them from the 50s we're going to be known as kicker U. Cool but yuck at the same time.

As long as Dicker keeps hitting them from the 50s we're going to be known as kicker U. Cool but yuck at the same time.

I don't know what CD's stat line we against LA Tech but in the last 2 games he's had 15 kickoffs and 15 tb's. Nowadays when you judge kickers tbs are just as important as fg range. And of course we know that CD has unlimited range. And he's cool as a cucumber when the game is on the line.

This damn Antonio Brown deal is crazy. Now released from the Patriots. The Drama in the NFL is too much for me.

Oh Belldozer come on now. Really? College fb fans after any different.
I’m talking about the player. Like MM said screwed himself out of $30 mil. I bet he’s crapping himself right. now. I guess he’ll get picked up by a team but doubtful anywhere near that kind if money at 31 years old with baggage. If the allegation from this trainer are false as he claims I would think he would have a huge lawsuit to file against her since she’s the reason the Patriots cut him. So let’s see what he does since he claims he innocent.

Bell......no wonder you live in a trailer......Folks don't find attorneys that will try and sue someone with no money.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I’m talking about the player. Like MM said screwed himself out of $30 mil. I bet he’s crapping himself right. now. I guess he’ll get picked up by a team but doubtful anywhere near that kind if money at 31 years old with baggage. If the allegation from this trainer are false as he claims I would think he would have a huge lawsuit to file against her since she’s the reason the Patriots cut him. So let’s see what he does since he claims he innocent.
hey bell i'm with oldhorn and flourbluff on this one. eff the nfl. now i have to admit if the 'boys are good like they were in the 90's and a couple of years ago i will watch but that's basically it. to me, once money gets involved in sport it just ruins everything. sure some college players are just there to get ready for the bigs but the majority are in it to win it for their school. nba? unwatchable til there's :10 left to play.. mlb? there's so much free agency now i honestly couldnt tell you who plays for the reds or the rangers (my fav teams back in the day).

Kyle Shanahan has the Niners at 3/0. Also Marquise Goodwin continues to catch the ball everytime they throw it to him. MG is not a #1 receiver in an offense but he's a solid second or third option and he's been proving that this year. Btw, the Niners were 4/12 last year and they've already won 3 this year. Hookem Coach Kyle

Justin did what he always does when called upon but the Ravens two point strategies had me scratching my head. Nobody goes for 2 when it's 6/0 and this was against one of the best teams in the NFL. As a matter of fact the Ravens were 0 for 3 on two atempts. Didn't understand that at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
But during the season do try to check the 49ers box score. One of our own, Kyle Shanahan, is their hc the first Horn since Tom Landry. Obviously he won't have Landry type success but he's all we got right now. KS was a walk on receiver for us back when Phil Simms and Roy Williams were here.

As for the 49ers a qb gets hurt and they spend the rest of the session breaking in a new one. If Jimmy Garoppolo can stay upright they might do well. Marquise Goodwin is starting right now and if MG can stay healthy be can put up some big numbers. Here's their downside. When the previous owner Eddie Debartolo had to sell the team because of conflict of interests he turned it over to his sister and brother in law Jeb York. To say he's been a disaster would be an understatement. Also KS has limited input when it comes to the draft and grades. Which means we néed to pull for him.

Hookem Kyle I'm pulling for ya
I think you meant Chris Simms.

This damn Antonio Brown deal is crazy. Now released from the Patriots. The Drama in the NFL is too much for me.
Allegation 1--- he exposes himself to his trainer in a "funny ha ha" way as if to say "Hey! Look at my erect penis! Hahahahahahahahaha!"
Allegation 2--- his trainer is at his house (this is after he had flashed her with his erect penis) and she is watching TV on HIS couch. He sneaks up behind her and rubs one out all over her back----- and exclaims "I told you I'd get you.... Hahahahahahaha..".
Allegation 3--- after he flashed his erect penis and then masturbated on her without her consent, she the claims, much later, that he held her down and flat out raped her.

Now, I'm just going to throw this out there.

If a dude that you work for flashed his erect wood at you, maybe you chalk it up to immaturity or a gag joke (locker room humor) or you over look it as a testosterone fueled athlete doing what they do-- no harm no foul, but don't ever do it again.

But when a dude jerks off on you without your permission, and you don't see the writing on the wall------ well, you're just stupid.

Last edited:
Her reactions to the first two incidents are key. Did she communicate clearly to him that she was not cool with it? Did she ever flirt with him or give the impression that she was cool with it?

Kris Boyd saw the playing field for the first time this season. He played well enough to make a couple of tackles for the Vikings who went on to beat the giants

Poona Ford and Michael Dickson are playing well for Seattle.

But no NFL team has more TX flavor than the Ravens. Deshaun Elliott is playing well and could be a starter by the end of the season. And Earl Thomas just leveled Mason Rudolph. They had to cut out his facemask. But with 14 seconds left Justin Tucker hit from 48 and sent it into ot. And then in ot he hit from 46 and as he has done throughout his NFL career he brought it home for the Ravens.

He's now 10 for 10 this year and hasn't missed an extra point this year. In fact he's only missed 1 pat in his career. He is now considered the most accurate kicker in NFL history. In 8 years he has an over 90% accuracy rate. And he kept pinning the Steelers deep in their own territory on his ko's. He's averages about 60 tbs a year and remember in the NFL you ko from the 30 line. For a kicker to make the NFL HoF he has to play longer than the other positions that's why only 1 true kicker is in the HoF. But of he keeps doing this for another 7 years he's certain to be the next.

And if he keeps doing all this he's certain to go down as the best kicker of all time. Now that I've given you all the numbers do you understand now why I think he'll be the greatest kicker of all time?

One added bonus. Kyle Shanahan and the Niners are on.Monday night fb. Here's to hoping that Kyle and Marquise Goodwin light it up national tv.

HookemHorns

ps....
TX 27
cow college 25
forever

Last edited:
I’m watching that SF vs Browns game, 49ers have a good D but the Browns are shooting themselves in the foot in the redzone

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I don’t watch much proball but he’s had them in scoring position in redzone a couple of times. The last turnover hit his receiver in his hands on the 1, bounced out of his hands right into the defenders hands.

Mayfield is not very mobile, never has been

Bell......no wonder you live in a trailer......Folks don't find attorneys that will try and sue someone with no money.
I’m saying from an optics standpoint it would look better trying to defend your name rather than just let her allegations destroy your career if she’s lying

I’m saying from an optics standpoint it would look better trying to defend your name rather than just let her allegations destroy your career if she’s lying

Its funny after all these years I been married and we are in our 70's she still does rag my ass for the little things and then tears ya ass up for you'll never know what reason she had to do it, Me and Stranger be drinking beer and she comes raising hell about something I know not what and me and Stranger just look at each other( I haven't taught him how to shake his head yet), Women are cray as batshit sometimes, no reason, no rhyme, glad I don't have to look for a women nowadays, I keep what I got, be listening to her shit for a long time, only mistake I made was to marry a German women!

Last edited:
The Niners have already equaled last years total and are 4/0 for the first time since the Joe Montana days.

The Niners rely on their running game and tonight they showed why. They don't have any true go to receiver they seem to do it by committee. Marquise hasn't gotten the ball much but when he gets his hands on the ball he makes something happen. So far this year he's caught the ball 9x for 166 yards that's 18ypr and he has one td. Tonight was the first time he ran the ball and he gained 15 yards.

But our boy Kyle has the Niners at 4/0. Next week they play the Rams in LA. Sometimes when a team plays a home game on MNF and then goes on the road the following Sunday they struggle. But this only a 400 mile road game. To say the least it's a huge game for both teams.

Good job now go out and hook those LA Rams on Sunday.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Their D looks stout. Cleveland has some receivers but SF did a nice job in coverage and SF D line killed Cleveland’s Oline all night. Bosa looks good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT