ADVERTISEMENT

If Barnes isn't replaced this year

darilek

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2004
I will be very disappointed. I'm a foundation member,40 year season ticket holder and I have been to fewere games this year then at any time before. My argument is simple. When you have the resources Texas has in a great state and pay top 10 salary, you should get top 10 results. It's not happening and I have been convinced for some years now he cannot get us to the next level. At Texas we should be competing for titles in every sport every year. Period. Do a nation wide search and give someone else this opportunity to establish themselves as the school to go play for in Texas if you want to compete at the highest level, I have expressed this opinion to mr. Patterson and I hope others do as well. We have been out coached and we have underperformed 4 of the last 5 years. It's Time!!

Originally posted by darilek:

We have been out coached and we have underperformed 4 of the last 5 years. It's Time!!
More like six of the last seven -- and even the one strong year still featured a nice little collapse starting at about this point in the season.

I assume that with DeLoss gone, changing coaches becomes a reasonable priority when the season is over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT