ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with you Covid Vax pushing dumbasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the word is out in 9.95ville. Those single celled slap dicks are tired of getting their sh!t pushed in everytime they venture into these woods. Pvssies.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
59D53454-6B1B-4491-92AE-12338D3F58E5.jpeg

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Well they are "educated and sophisticated" people, after all. I wonder if sophisticated people make a different sound than "regular" people when you jam Glauca B1 in their windpipe. Need to add that to my list.

Reactions: toran
Well they are "educated and sophisticated" people, after all. I wonder if sophisticated people make a different sound than "regular" people when you jam Glauca B1 in their windpipe. Need to add that to my list.
Yipes. Remind me to always be nice to you, please.

So tell me math isn't your strong suit without telling me math isn't your strong suit.

Do you know what the statistical probability is for breakthrough cases?

Roughly 0.5%.

Now, what's the statistical probability that 8 people, all working at the same place, have breakthrough cases simultaneously? It's in the billions to 1. It can not happen.

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.54% in Arkansas.

You morons should have paid attention in math class.
So I'll ask you again-- how is it possible that 8 healthy individuals on 1 sports team all had simultaneous breakthrough cases?

Do you know the answer? Because by the CDC's own admission, this is impossible. Buy y'all just keep guzzling that creamy Fauci nut.
You're misapplying statistics. It seems very likely that all the coaching staff came in close contact with someone shedding virus. What we know from statistics of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is that vaccinated are infected at 1/3 to 1/4 the rate of unvaccinated. We don't actually have statistics about how well the vaccine resists an exposure to a large virus load.

Pinned in the corner and you deflect. Come back tomorrow and I'll tutor you on statistical probability. Your blindess for your political party couple with your need to stay in rhythm with the rest of your goose stepping pals has rendered you incapable of critical thinking.

I'll ask you one last time-- breakthrough cases are less than .5%-- almost an anomaly. Actually, that number is higher than the death rates for people under the age of 60.

How then are there 8 statistical anomalies on one football team?

Can you have a conversation or are you relegated to your Biden bubble these days?

There is not a statistical anomaly much less 8 and the original post shows a lack of understanding of basic statistics. Each infection would be classified as an independent event because one event doesn't affect the probability of another event. If they were combined events then the only way coach B could become infected is if they came in contact with coach A, and coach C could only be infected if by coach B after they came infected by coach A and so on down the line. Infections don't work that way. So if the the true breakthrough infection rate is 1% the coach A would have a 1% chance of being infected and coach B would have a 1 % chance of becoming infected and so on down the line. Its like lottery tickets 1,2,3,4,5,6 has the same probably as 11, 24, 37, 48, 63.

The Second thing to consider is the reported breakthrough infection rate. This is for people where were vaccinated, and decided they needed testing. If you look at the reported vaccine efficacy rates for Pizer and Moderna started in the 90% range and dropped to the high 70% range, J&J is low 70s and those were created to combat the original strain. So if look at how well these vaccines prevent infection and you remember from statistics that 30 out of 100 would be considered a common occurrence. You would have to get to 5 out of 100 for that to happen. That is why most people accept statistical significance at the .05 level.

The third thing to consider is the activities of the individuals. Coaches at that level spend 18-20 hours a day a the facility. Lots of time in meeting rooms, film rooms, eating together and some even sleep at the facility. It wouldn't be surprising if multiple coaches on an NFL staff suffered breakthrough infections.

There is not a statistical anomaly much less 8 and the original post shows a lack of understanding of basic statistics. Each infection would be classified as an independent event because one event doesn't affect the probability of another event. If they were combined events then the only way coach B could become infected is if they came in contact with coach A, and coach C could only be infected if by coach B after they came infected by coach A and so on down the line. Infections don't work that way. So if the the true breakthrough infection rate is 1% the coach A would have a 1% chance of being infected and coach B would have a 1 % chance of becoming infected and so on down the line. Its like lottery tickets 1,2,3,4,5,6 has the same probably as 11, 24, 37, 48, 63.

The Second thing to consider is the reported breakthrough infection rate. This is for people where were vaccinated, and decided they needed testing. If you look at the reported vaccine efficacy rates for Pizer and Moderna started in the 90% range and dropped to the high 70% range, J&J is low 70s and those were created to combat the original strain. So if look at how well these vaccines prevent infection and you remember from statistics that 30 out of 100 would be considered a common occurrence. You would have to get to 5 out of 100 for that to happen. That is why most people accept statistical significance at the .05 level.

The third thing to consider is the activities of the individuals. Coaches at that level spend 18-20 hours a day a the facility. Lots of time in meeting rooms, film rooms, eating together and some even sleep at the facility. It wouldn't be surprising if multiple coaches on an NFL staff suffered breakthrough infections.
There are 15 assistant coaches and 1 head coach on an NFL staff. Half the staff having breakthrough cases is a statistical anomaly. If I deal you a had in blackjack then then you hit 21 with 1 hit, those cards can go back in the deck and be reshuffled but there is still only a .5% chance you'll draw another blackjack or hit 21. Now if you had 8 blackjacks in 16 hands, that's 50%. That's not possible. This is an oulier, plain and simple. And if it is what you want to consider "not" an outlier, than these fvcking "vaccines" are even more useless than I thought.

• Love
Reactions: Drtxhorn and toran
There are 15 assistant coaches and 1 head coach on an NFL staff. Half the staff having breakthrough cases is a statistical anomaly. If I deal you a had in blackjack then then you hit 21 with 1 hit, those cards can go back in the deck and be reshuffled but there is still only a .5% chance you'll draw another blackjack or hit 21. Now if you had 8 blackjacks in 16 hands, that's 50%. That's not possible. This is an oulier, plain and simple. And if it is what you want to consider "not" an outlier, than these fvcking "vaccines" are even more useless than I thought.
Or how about this statistical anomaly….Joe Biden got more than 100% of the vote in several Wisconsin and Michigan counties. During one ballot dump of over 90k ballots in the middle of the night in Milwaukee Biden received 100% of those votes. But nothing to see there…no evidence they say. Move along. It’s the same thing with this Covid BS…

Reactions: LonghornMM
Not if all 16 spent a day in a poorly ventilated room with someone with a high viral load.

Last edited:
Not is all 16 spent a day in a poorly ventilated room with someone with a high viral load.
Prove it or your just another fear mongering covid coward that makes sh!t up to justify being scared. Awaiting your proof that this happened.

Tick tock.

Take the loss, pussy
Take the 13 dead marines, 3 dead aid workers, and 7 dead kids. All those deaths chalked right up under Joe. Your president murdered 7 kids. You defend him. Ergo, you condone murdering kids.

You don't seem to understand independent events. I could flip a coin 50 times in a row and land on heads every time. The 51st time I flip I still have a 50/50 shot of getting heads. What happened the previous 50 times does not matter. Same goes through for blackjack. Odds are 1/21 or about 4.83% that I would get black jack if there are 52 cards in the deck. If I put those cards back in the deck the odds are still 1/21 that I would get black jack the very next hand. The same thing is true with infections. Coach A infects coach B is an independent event. If coach A goes on to infect coach C it that fact that Coach B was also infected is irrelevant. An infectious respiratory disease is also very different than than drawing from a deck of cards. If you are spending 18-20 in confined spaces with someone it is pretty easy for someone with a high viral load to infect others.

Prove it or your just another fear mongering covid coward that makes sh!t up to justify being scared. Awaiting your proof that this happened.

Tick tock.
Tick tock **** off. It's clearly what happened. We saw covid saturate retirement homes early on. The Delta variant is as contagious as measles with an R0 of 6-8. That means every infected person on average infects 6 to 8 others.

You don't seem to understand independent events. I could flip a coin 50 times in a row and land on heads every time. The 51st time I flip I still have a 50/50 shot of getting heads. What happened the previous 50 times does not matter. Same goes through for blackjack. Odds are 1/21 or about 4.83% that I would get black jack if there are 52 cards in the deck. If I put those cards back in the deck the odds are still 1/21 that I would get black jack the very next hand. The same thing is true with infections. Coach A infects coach B is an independent event. If coach A goes on to infect coach C it that fact that Coach B was also infected is irrelevant. An infectious respiratory disease is also very different than than drawing from a deck of cards. If you are spending 18-20 in confined spaces with someone it is pretty easy for someone with a high viral load to infect others.
These aren't independent events.

Shit happens. 650 thousand dead from COVID.
You meant to say bullshit happens. 650k didn’t die from Covid. Very likely the majority of those people died with Covid not from Covid. Go ahead and live on with your triple masks hiding in your closet only to come out to get your multiple booster shots. You’re being lied to by your dear Democratic Party and their friends in media and higher education.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Shit happens. 650 thousand dead from COVID.
Ya, like there's dead folks in every country on the planet because each President gave an order to launch a covid missile from the sky and blow it up on people. Do you hear yourself you fvcking child?

Hey, who knows. Maybe President Houseplant will drop a Hellfire on your wife and kids next because he got "actionable and solid intel". Wonder if you'd still defend that fvcking baby killer then. Come to think of it, you probably would because "orange man bad"--- amiright?

Tick tock **** off. It's clearly what happened. We saw covid saturate retirement homes early on. The Delta variant is as contagious as measles with an R0 of 6-8. That means every infected person on average infects 6 to 8 others.
If its clearly what happened the present the proof. Show us you're clearly not just making sh!t up. I'm still waiting for definitive proof, otherwise, you're just another loud mouth fvcking blow hard who doesn't know shit about shit.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Speed, I get that, but you just took my odds of a black jack at .5%, and made it a coin toss at 50%. You can't do that my man. A coin toss doesn't have a .5% chance of landing on heads or tails. It 50%. A better argument for a coin toss would be if I landed on heads 50 straight times. That's a statistical outlier. Just like you get a blackjack (about .5% odds) 8 out of 16 hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT