ADVERTISEMENT

Instant karma gonna get you

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
MO governor Mike Parsons a governor who has steadfastly refused to require his citizens ro wear masks in public has tested positive for the coronavirus.

abcnews.go.com

One only needs to read the stories in AP, the St Louis Post Dispatch, and NPR.

Last edited:
0_MT_SL_190320_Shopperinhazmatsuitilminster_04.jpg

If we listened to Biden, Harris, Newsom and "Yoga Pants" Garcetti, this is what we'd be required to wear. Through away the Constitution.

^ Throw . . . dumb auto-correct.
hate auto correct almost as much as covid. once it changed a text i sent to a customer, "your wife is busy" instead to, "your wife is busty" (probably because i have a history of talking about big boobs with my buddies all the time) anyway i didnt catch it of course. the kicker was the dude's wife had GIANT knockers.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
MO governor Mike Parsons a governor who has steadfastly refused to require his citizens ro wear masks in public has tested positive for the coronavirus.

abcnews.go.com

and has no symptoms. You boys better try to outright steal the election with mail in voting cheating because the coronavirus hoax has played out.

Reactions: HornNation101
Hey he wasn't wearing masks, he wasn't practicing social distancing. and his citizens weren't wearing them. And when you do that you have a lot better chance of getting covid19 then one who is.

And I talked to my children who live in Houston and Austin on Sunday. They said that restaurants are open up to 75% capacity. My son told me that the farmers market in Houston was packed on Sunday morning. And if that's true than why are you people complaining?

Belldozer did you notice that everyone in this picture is wearing a mask and practicing social distancing? That's the reason for the low rate among children. My granddaughter does this at her school. She's 8. Those teachers are not going to mess with the life of a child.

But the gov of MO disagrees and now he has covid19. It doesn't matter how sick he is or isn't he wasn't acting like a leader. But fear not MO is a dyed in the wool red state DT will still carry it and that guy Parsons will get re elected.

Hey he wasn't wearing masks, he wasn't practicing social distancing. and his citizens weren't wearing them. And when you do that you have a lot better chance of getting covid19 then one who is.

And I talked to my children who live in Houston and Austin on Sunday. They said that restaurants are open up to 75% capacity. My son told me that the farmers market in Houston was packed on Sunday morning. And if that's true than why are you people complaining?

The only complaint that I have is that why aren't things open 100%?!

Wow, looks an awful lot like the every year flu stats....hmmmmm.......
Yep, I’ll take my chances living my life with those numbers!
Turned on CNN ... no optimistic survival rates anywhere to be found. Instead, a lot of “peaceful protesters” and Al Sharpton wannabes on the screen.

we used a sledgehammer to kill a mosquito.

Thoughts and prayers to those lost in this.
More thoughts and prayers for the millions of Americans who are now in a debt hole that they will never recover from.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Did you even read this article? And since you go on non-stop about the seasonal flu what do you think of DT admitting that that coronavirus is much more deadly than the seasonal flu and that he knew this back in February.
It’s all to appease the voters darlin’, Nov 4 the gloves come off and you know it. You fail to mention that DT said just the other day, when he’s re-elected, masks are optional, shutdowns are a thing of the past.

It’s all to appease the voters darlin’, Nov 4 the gloves come off and you know it. You fail to mention that DT said just the other day, when he’s re-elected, masks are optional, shutdowns are a thing of the past.
I fear that shutdowns will be used time and time again by Dems to exert their power over the public. They got a taste of control and power over others and they will come back to get that high again and again. They will call the Flu an epidemic or the next common cold one and then they will outlaw driving cars or some other bs to control the bug.

Reactions: westx and Lampasas

abcnews.go.com

And yet the data confirms that people in Mo are less likely to die from Covid-19 than people from CA.

One only has to read all of the information and not cherry pick news articles that fits their narrative.

And yet the data confirms that people in Mo are less likely to die from Covid-19 than people from CA.

One only has to read all of the information and not cherry pick news articles that fits their narrative.

I didn't cherry pick and I know you didn't read the links I provided. And to talk about cherry picking you're ignoring what's happening to the virus in TX. By 10/1 TX will be second in most cases and casualties.

Let’s be clear ... death “from” Covid is relatively rare. About 10k deaths in a nation of 330 million. It is deaths “with” Covid that make up the data being reported.
This morning, local SoCal news talk radio is already starting up with the scare tactics: “although we’ve seen many weeks of declining numbers, we’re expecting significant spikes in cases and hospitalizations in the coming weeks.” No analysis, just naked hysteria! Amazing.

Let’s be clear ... death “from” Covid is relatively rare. About 10k deaths in a nation of 330 million. It is deaths “with” Covid that make up the data being reported.
This morning, local SoCal news talk radio is already starting up with the scare tactics: “although we’ve seen many weeks of declining numbers, we’re expecting significant spikes in cases and hospitalizations in the coming weeks.” No analysis, just naked hysteria! Amazing.

Please tell me you weren't referring to the United States when you said 10,000 deaths in a nation of 330 million.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT