ADVERTISEMENT

is 7-5 good enough for Sark's job?

He will likely be making his decision before he knows what Texas will be next year.
Here is a quote from Arch from Rivals yesterday.

"It was Coach Sark's first year with a whole new roster that he hadn't recruited," Manning said. "It's definitely hard to go in and be successful. I'm looking forward to see what they can do this year, that's kind of my deciding factor there. A year under his belt to see what he can do now."

I'll say it again, if we suck he's not coming here.

Here is a quote from Arch from Rivals yesterday.

"It was Coach Sark's first year with a whole new roster that he hadn't recruited," Manning said. "It's definitely hard to go in and be successful. I'm looking forward to see what they can do this year, that's kind of my deciding factor there. A year under his belt to see what he can do now."

I'll say it again, if we suck he's not coming here.
And I’ll say it again. He isn’t waiting till signing day to make his choice. He will want to bring guys with him. Guys will want to come with him. For that to happen it can’t be a thing that waits till after the season. Besides “suck” is relative. Is 7-5 good enough? 8-4?

And I’ll say it again. He isn’t waiting till signing day to make his choice. He will want to bring guys with him. Guys will want to come with him. For that to happen it can’t be a thing that waits till after the season. Besides “suck” is relative. Is 7-5 good enough? 8-4?
It's not so much the record as it is the who and how. Beat the teams we are supposed to beat and give the others a good game and Sark can sell improvement. Get embarrassed by Kansas and second half let downs and we suck.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT