ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli iron dome system puttin in work

I find it saddening that Palestinians think that playing missile command with the Israelis is a winning proposition. They know they can't get past the iron dome, yet they waist their money and time going "pew pew pew" over the wall with bottle rockets.

And I also find it odd that they've waited four years, more or less, to start this crap. It's almost like they took a four year time out to regroup--- but for the life of me, I can't figure out why they'd do that.

I find it saddening that Palestinians think that playing missile command with the Israelis is a winning proposition. They know they can't get past the iron dome, yet they waist their money and time going "pew pew pew" over the wall with bottle rockets.

And I also find it odd that they've waited four years, more or less, to start this crap. It's almost like they took a four year time out to regroup--- but for the life of me, I can't figure out why they'd do that.
The Palestinians are told what to do. This is a psychological play against Israel. The larger players want Israel isolated. Remember the ashkelon pipeline?

The Palestinians are told what to do. This is a psychological play against Israel. The larger players want Israel isolated. Remember the ashkelon pipeline?
The Israelis have found a natural gas reservoir that rivals any in the world. The Russians got involved in Syria because the only pipeline running from east to west that wasn't through Russia, or controlled by Russia at some point-- was the pipeline in Syria. The Russians want total control over Europe getting gas. If Europe pisses off Russia, then Russia simply closes the spigot and Europe freezes.

But with this new gas discovery, Europe can buy gas in a pipeline from Israel. This cuts Russia out. Guess who is the largest oil company vested in this field?

Chevron.

Now I ask you--- do you think for a second that Chevron-- a 300 billion dollar company, is going to sit around feeling threatened by some fireworks that are obviously never going to actually do harm to a gas field that can liberate Europe from Russian reliance?

The answer is no.

This is real easy---

The Palestinians, the Iranians and everybody else with an agenda in the Middle East is emboldened right now. They're emboldened because it's now "politics as usual" in Washington.

Israel is not isolated and they of course retaliated with air strikes. It's an asinine strategy.

The Israelis have found a natural gas reservoir that rivals any in the world. The Russians got involved in Syria because the only pipeline running from east to west that wasn't through Russia, or controlled by Russia at some point-- was the pipeline in Syria. The Russians want total control over Europe getting gas. If Europe pisses off Russia, then Russia simply closes the spigot and Europe freezes.

But with this new gas discovery, Europe can buy gas in a pipeline from Israel. This cuts Russia out. Guess who is the largest oil company vested in this field?

Chevron.

Now I ask you--- do you think for a second that Chevron-- a 300 billion dollar company, is going to sit around feeling threatened by some fireworks that are obviously never going to actually do harm to a gas field that can liberate Europe from Russian reliance?

The answer is no.

This is real easy---

The Palestinians, the Iranians and everybody else with an agenda in the Middle East is emboldened right now. They're emboldened because it's now "politics as usual" in Washington.
Any oil/gas producing country selling gas to Europe not a member of the Abraham accords is going to be undercut once the Mediterranean pipeline from Israel to Europe is complete.

Russia is a one trick pony and Israel, Saudi Arabia, and other small gas producing countries south of Israel are about to shoot Russia's pony. What is Putin prepared to do?

You are correct. Uncle Joe is making it easier for Putin. They need to make Israel look bad and the Palestinians are doing it.

Could there be a massive war in the ME over this issue? If i had to wager on when and where, it would be war on the Golan Heights border between Russia + allies vs Israel + allies within 5 years + or - a year.

Edit: It's the EastMed pipeline. Not Med

Last edited:

Chevron.

The answer is no.

This is real easy---

Where exactly in Israel is this reservoir located?

That's probably the location of the Garden of Eden or very close to it.

They are going to have to fight Putin for it. Guarantee that joe backs down to Putin and China. They own him.
Nope.

Guess who discovered that gas field? Noble Energy.

Guess who owns Noble now.....

Chevron. Trust me-- Chevron isn't letting Comrade Putin anywhere near their play.

Nope.

Guess who discovered that gas field? Noble Energy.

Guess who owns Noble now.....

Chevron. Trust me-- Chevron isn't letting Comrade Putin anywhere near their play.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/05/1...il-energy-wagner-prigozhin-libya-middle-east/

These guys did colonial.

Biden will retreat and appease in the face of any real aggression that his minions cannot control. He has already demonstrated weakness against Russia and China. It looks like Wagner is the spearhead of the Russian military. How does Chevron counter? Biden?

I am no fan of the Russians.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT