ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein's meeting schedule released

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

Boys-- enjoy. BE WARNED, the CURRENT Director of the CIA is on that list. And he used to work for Obama when these meetings took place.
I think you'll get a kick out of the list of folks on his docket.
I have a 50 cent cure for every one of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: westx and freeper
BFL....and who is Texas Lindsay? I don't twit and don't have the time to Google right now....

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Do you think Kissinger was wearing a Jimi hat on pedo island?
These sick fvcks had multiple meetings with Epstein AFTER he had been convicted of sex charges. He was already registered as a sex offender.
The LAWYER FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN had MULTIPLE meetings with a convicted CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER.
When you are the White House Counsel, you aren't a regular lawyer- your only job is to advise the administration on legal matters. That's it. You don't get to go represent other clients in other cases.
You've got ONE job.
So if she was meeting with Epstein, it was BECAUSE the administration TOLD her to.

They must keep the powerful horny pervs blackmailed as long as possible. It is good to have leverage to keep the shenanigans going in their favor.

It doesn't matter. Democrats think they party heroes are innocent and no amount of evidence will change their minds.

Every time one of these posts is made by a "conservative" the democrat lemmings bring up pictures of Trump and Elon.

Democrats don't care about punishing anyone accept orange man bad. Beyond that, it is unjust. Republicans are the ONLY pedophiles. Republicans are the ONLY criminals.

Don't make heroes out of politicians because you will only set yourself up for disappointment or to be biased and ignorant.

Reactions: Drtxhorn and westx
100% each and everyone involved should get what they deserve but they won't.

Epstein island was purely for him to have blackmail leverage over worlds richest & most powerful people and it worked.
I prefer Clobs solution for all of them and volunteer to be the executioner using my own supply.

Reactions: hookem777 and westx
100% each and everyone involved should get what they deserve but they won't.

Epstein island was purely for him to have blackmail leverage over worlds richest & most powerful people and it worked.
I prefer Clobs solution for all of them and volunteer to be the executioner using my own supply.
After WWII, there were Israeli Jews that were given medals for hunting down and executing Nazis. Some of these Nazis never pulled a gas chamber lever, never killed anyone by their own hand, never gave orders to do so-- they were simply party to the whole thing.
People like to say things like "Nazis were the worst". I disagree. Nazis were among the worst-- there's no argument about that. But people that fvck little children, in my opinion, are THE worst.
I'm not talking about back in the old days when the 18 year farm boy married the 14 year old farm girl and started spitting out kids.

I'm talking about the grown ass adult man that's preying upon the 13 year old child. I swear to Christ on all things holy, I'd put 2 in your head and go have French toast.

After WWII, there were Israeli Jews that were given medals for hunting down and executing Nazis. Some of these Nazis never pulled a gas chamber lever, never killed anyone by their own hand, never gave orders to do so-- they were simply party to the whole thing.
People like to say things like "Nazis were the worst". I disagree. Nazis were among the worst-- there's no argument about that. But people that fvck little children, in my opinion, are THE worst.
I'm not talking about back in the old days when the 18 year farm boy married the 14 year old farm girl and started spitting out kids.

I'm talking about the grown ass adult man that's preying upon the 13 year old child. I swear to Christ on all things holy, I'd put 2 in your head and go have French toast.
****it, Belgium waffles

I have a dream....wherein some of our special operators, tired of the corruption and hypocrisy and the evil of pedophilia....take out the trash.....
You can't shoot the President..........

I have a dream....wherein some of our special operators, tired of the corruption and hypocrisy and the evil of pedophilia....take out the trash.....
You'd be surprised at how many within the community are itching for a brother to say move out.

This quote alone will now be investigated. They don’t care if you used the word “can’t.”
Investigate away.
Remember that time a D list comedian took a photo with the decapitated head of President Trump and nary a soul in the MSM batted an eyelash?
Or that time Madonna stood at a rally on stage and said she wanted to "bomb the Whitehouse"?
Those are threats against the life of the CiC.
Madonna's going on tour this year....

But they’re DEMOCRATS Clob! You know that’s different! J6 is Seditious Activity. The Portland Siege was the population exercising their 1st Amendment rights. PotAto, Potato….

ADVERTISEMENT