ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden: Greatest Military Loss in HISTORY!

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
I'm a bit of a war history buff and I think I've realized something today.

Please check my math.

Our "Intel agencies" said it would take the Tali at least 90 days to take Afghanistan.
They did it in a week

Now, in the history of warfare, has any army taken an entire nation in one week-- with no standing air power?

I know Hitler rolled up into Austria, popped the hatch and everyone grabbed a Nazi flag and went to the parade. But Hitler HAD a bad ass air force.

The Tali have no air power. None. Zero. Zip. Those ignorant and illiterate muh fuggas couldn't fly a paper airplane.

But they took an entire country in 1 week. Imagine if it had been the Tali at the capitol instead of the iPhone and fanny pack crowd.

But seriously, has any army ever done what the Tali did?

Because if no army has done this, then Joe "mint chocolate chip" Wafflecone, just presided over the greatest military blunder in the history of mankind.

Nobel peace prize. Give it to him

By the time it's all said and done, sleepy joe will go down as the worst president in US history by a mile. Lord help us if his next in his command ever achieves the highest office.

I agree with you, and that's saying something, that Biden has performed worse than Obama. Scary thing is, when Biden is impeached, is removed from office for being medically incompetent, or whatever means he's that he gets tossed out, the next two bozos in line are Harris and Pelosi. Think about that for a minute. America is screwed. Even outthereincali can't defend these buffoons.

By the time it's all said and done, sleepy joe will go down as the worst president in US history by a mile. Lord help us if his next in his command ever achieves the highest office.
Personally, I think she's calling the shots with obama. Biden says and does what he's told so he goes into history books as "president." Congrats, the deal worked out for him but screwed the world over. F*** him.

I agree with you, and that's saying something, that Biden has performed worse than Obama. Scary thing is, when Biden is impeached, is removed from office for being medically incompetent, or whatever means he's that he gets tossed out, the next two bozos in line are Harris and Pelosi. Think about that for a minute. America is screwed. Even outthereincali can't defend these buffoons.
It’s only gonna get worse. They’ve mastered rigging elections, and their fascist media and big tech comrades are perfectly positioned to cover it all up and shut down inquiring minds. Stalin and Marx would be proud.

I'm a bit of a war history buff and I think I've realized something today.

Please check my math.

Our "Intel agencies" said it would take the Tali at least 90 days to take Afghanistan.
They did it in a week

Now, in the history of warfare, has any army taken an entire nation in one week-- with no standing air power?

They did it in a week

I know Hitler rolled up into Austria, popped the hatch and everyone grabbed a Nazi flag and went to the parade. But Hitler HAD a bad ass air force.

The Tali have no air power. None. Zero. Zip. Those ignorant and illiterate muh fuggas couldn't fly a paper airplane.

But they took an entire country in 1 week. Imagine if it had been the Tali at the capitol instead of the iPhone and fanny pack crowd.

But seriously, has any army ever done what the Tali did?

Because if no army has done this, then Joe "mint chocolate chip" Wafflecone, just presided over the greatest military blunder in the history of mankind.

Nobel peace prize. Give it to him
China Joe and Blinken should share the prize. After all, Blinken flew the rainbow colored Pride Month flag at the former embassy in Kabul in June. I’m sure the Stone Age barbarians now occupying the embassy will appreciate the flag and its spirit of inclusiveness as they march certain folks into the soccer stadiums.

It’s only gonna get worse. They’ve mastered rigging elections, and their fascist media and big tech comrades are perfectly positioned to cover it all up and shut down inquiring minds. Stalin and Marx would be proud.
This ^^^
Thousands of citizens are behind enemy lines in a very precarious situation and our President gets behind the mic today and threatens a state Governor for his stance on personal freedoms, doesn’t take any questions about the Americans in the Stan, and has plans to spend a long weekend in Delaware.
It’s not incompetence. It’s a Marxist regime wielding power.
American citizenship holds no value anymore.

I bet Cali finds a way to defend the buffoons.

I bet Cali finds a way to defend the buffoons.
He won't defend this. He can't. Yes, some if his politics are different than yours or mine-- and that's fine. But this isn't politics. This has nothing to do with politics. This is about failure. There's no way to spin this-- and Cali knows this was an epic failure.

Custer failed. He led his men into a battle that he could not win. We won the war, but Custer lost the battle. Nobody argues that Custer didn't fvck up-- because he did. Nobody can argue that Biden didn't fvck up-- because he did.

Know how we all know-- because there's 10s of thousands of american now behind enemy lines.

He won't defend this. He can't. Yes, some if his politics are different than yours or mine-- and that's fine. But this isn't politics. This has nothing to do with politics. This is about failure. There's no way to spin this-- and Cali knows this was an epic failure.

Custer failed. He led his men into a battle that he could not win. We won the war, but Custer lost the battle. Nobody argues that Custer didn't fvck up-- because he did. Nobody can argue that Biden didn't fvck up-- because he did.

Know how we all know-- because there's 10s of thousands of american now behind enemy lines.
I agree with you in all respects except that this isn’t about politics anymore. It’s about opposing ideologies. And the left today pushes an ideology that I was taught in grade school to hate and oppose. I was taught to reject opposing ideologies when I recited the pledge of allegiance.
So, you and I see the sky as blue. But, Dems today see the sky as any color but blue. That’s how they argue. I.e., they don’t.
The left may acknowledge that there are thousands behind enemy lines but that fact won’t turn into an acknowledgement that this was a failed mission. And, that’s why we’re screwed. They are committed to an ideology facts be damned.

Joke Biden is a dead man walking. Canyon vag is going to cut and run. There is a serious void in leadership at this point. The collateral damage is going to last past the midterms but it's not the limp dick republicans that will be joke's problem. It's going to be the videos of Americans being tortured and executed that go viral on the net. What comes around for joke is about to be horrific on a daily basis. I don't think he lives til 24.

This ^^^
Thousands of citizens are behind enemy lines in a very precarious situation and our President gets behind the mic today and threatens a state Governor for his stance on personal freedoms, doesn’t take any questions about the Americans in the Stan, and has plans to spend a long weekend in Delaware.
It’s not incompetence. It’s a Marxist regime wielding power.
American citizenship holds no value anymore.
My thoughts exactly. It’s remarkable to witness a total lack of priorities by this administration. There should be no other discussion or focus except for the mission of getting Americans home safely. Infrastructure bill and Covid related work need to be postponed until this mission is completed.

Drive by stupidity isn't condoned.

Explain why it's BS or be relegated to being labeled as an idiot with no credibility.
BhqrnAl.png

By the time it's all said and done, sleepy joe will go down as the worst president in US history by a mile. Lord help us if his next in his command ever achieves the highest office. Sleepy joe should be impeached today on his ineptness alone.
Already is imo

What a bunch of BS.
Tell us what's on your mind Dan? Btw Bum doesn't care for you associating his pic with your posts.

Let me tell you a quick story about Bum. Back in the early 2000's the company I work for had my happy little ass running all over the place including Goliad Texas a couple times a week. Now every time I was in Goliad I would eat at The Empresario restaurant and you know who else ate there every day danhorn? Bum Phillips that's who. You would find him there at 12:00 noon everyday. Last time I saw him he was driving a VW Beetle with his cartoon caricature face on the door of his car and it said courtesy of the NFL. Bum was always gracious to me even though I didn't truly know him. And btw he hated Biden even back then

Orangeman bad, he say put America first, he took us out of Paris Accord, he said no more shutdowns and masking optional, he promoted the fossil fuel industry and relished the idea we were fully oil independent.

Thank God Biden is correcting all of that.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
OU fans are with you on this one. Viet Nam vet so this stuff bringing back real bad memories. Slow Joe is clearly the worst ever. With maybe three years to go. But even Cali would admit our Golden State cool girl Kacklin' Kamala not much better. But how could she be worse? She can at least speak in understandable English.

Orangeman bad, he say put America first, he took us out of Paris Accord, he said no more shutdowns and masking optional, he promoted the fossil fuel industry and relished the idea we were fully oil independent.

Thank God Biden is correcting all of that.
But did you see what he tweeted!

OU fans are with you on this one. Viet Nam vet so this stuff bringing back real bad memories. Slow Joe is clearly the worst ever. With maybe three years to go. But even Cali would admit our Golden State cool girl Kacklin' Kamala not much better. But how could she be worse? She can at least speak in understandable English.
She is the stupidest VP pick ever. Totally unqualified except that she was female and a minority.

Reactions: echeese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT