ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden: Greatest Military Loss in HISTORY!

So, US citizens are left behind, but child molesters are airlifted to the US.
I hold all Biden voters culpable as accessories to this crime.

I really like Victor Davis Hansen. I'm intending to read "A War Like No Other." About the Pelopanesian War.
I highly recommend that book. When you read it, you see the same follies we engage in today, being played out 2500 years ago. As I tell my students, "there ain't nothing new under the sun, times change but human nature does not..." I even use an old card game called "Nuclear War" with my classes. It's a Cold War classic, beer and pretzels game that is meant to be satirical and funny. The kids get a kick out of playing it and "nuking" their classmates. It serves the purpose of demonstrating to my students though, that Sparta went to war over fear of Athens' growing power. The kids play a game they enjoy and they learn a timeless lesson in geopolitics.

Remember that time clob told you that President Houseplant was going to drone some low level ISIS operative that had nothing to do with the marine bombing?

Clob remembers.

Only--- President Wafflecone killed the wrong guy.

He killed an AID worker that was living in Cslifornia for 12+ years.

Good job President Murderer.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
so my says ( she is the brains o the outfit)....why are you mad at Biden about the Afghan fiasco? You should be mad at the ones behind Biden that ordered the crappy withdrawal.... She went on to say ...Biden doesnt even know what room he is in. Blame his advisers!...She said Biden doesnt even have a dog in this fight.

Her point was that someone not named Biden is in control of the country!

Reactions: Belldozer1
so my says ( she is the brains o the outfit)....why are you mad at Biden about the Afghan fiasco? You should be mad at the ones behind Biden that ordered the crappy withdrawal.... She went on to say ...Biden doesnt even know what room he is in. Blame his advisers!...She said Biden doesnt even have a dog in this fight.

Her point was that someone not named Biden is in control of the country!
She sounds like a smart lady. You should keep her.

I highly recommend that book. When you read it, you see the same follies we engage in today, being played out 2500 years ago. As I tell my students, "there ain't nothing new under the sun, times change but human nature does not..." I even use an old card game called "Nuclear War" with my classes. It's a Cold War classic, beer and pretzels game that is meant to be satirical and funny. The kids get a kick out of playing it and "nuking" their classmates. It serves the purpose of demonstrating to my students though, that Sparta went to war over fear of Athens' growing power. The kids play a game they enjoy and they learn a timeless lesson in geopolitics.
Have you read "Who we are and how we got her"? Turns out that evolution is still happening. Plus DNA tells us what happened to whom.

Have you read "Who we are and how we got her"? Turns out that evolution is still happening. Plus DNA tells us what happened to whom.
I have not. Thanks for rec...going to add it to my lengthy reading list...

taliban-air-force-5c6f0b.png

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
  • Angry
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
ya know?....I am concervative to the point of being right of Rush Limbaugh, but I find it strange that a Seal would have no religious aversion to killing folks but would object to taking a vaccine on religious grounds? Why not just say I dont want it?

ya know?....I am concervative to the point of being right of Rush Limbaugh, but I find it strange that a Seal would have no religious aversion to killing folks but would object to taking a vaccine on religious grounds? Why not just say I dont want it?
Because you can get out of it for religious reasons. Saying you don't want it just makes the boss double down on you getting it.

I find it funny that we are forcing some of our most highly trained war fighters to do something they do not want to do. Them dudes can kill you if you push them too far. Imagine THAT mutiny.

ADVERTISEMENT