ADVERTISEMENT

Jolly Roger

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
We caught 17 macrel, 10 snappers, and 6 king fish. We could not keep the snapper and the kings due to Florida regs.. It was fun!

Onto my purpose.

It's time to fly the flag... It's time to strike. Thanks to OldHorninPA for posting this link.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/totals?id=D000022296

Quite the revelation. It's time hit them hard. Spread the word. It's time to take away the money. How do we do this? Well, I and fellow Horns have already denied any donations to the school. We did this long ago. When they call, I read them a list of grievances... been doing this for years.

Pertaining to sports.

1. Do not attend any events.
2. Do not subscribe to any providers of Texas content.
3. Pirate sports content from the web.
4. Boycott sponsors.
5. Badmouth liberals all the time.

I have my strategy for attacking liberal sources of cash in general but I will keep this to UT sports.

This is very easy.

1. Get a VPN. NordVPN is good. You will need a VPN that broadcasts a foreign IP address that cloaks your location.
2. Use a device that is completely reset to factory default settings with no personal info on the device. You will need to download the VPN app. Don't run the VPN from your browser, use the VPN app.
3. Sportssurge.net has football, basketball, mma, and motor sports. Other sports can be attained in the Reddit forums. It's not hard.

*** I use an old android phone with no info.. If it is hacked, I reset to the original factory settings... I have never been hacked. I also use chrome cast which bounces the stream to the TV. It works great.

So if you are a professor or administrator or employee at UT, then you have to list who you donated money to? Trying to understand the chart, these are individual donations, correct?

UT system members and most other public entities cannot contribute to campaigns. That money came from UT system employees (UT Austin, UTA, UTSA, UTEP, UTRGV, UT Dallas, UTPB, UT Health Branches, and the UT System Office) or their immediate family members who have donated over $200. Campaigns and PACs are required to collect occupation and employer. All that data is bulk uploaded to the FEC database. https://www.fec.gov/introduction-ca...arch-public-records/individual-contributions/

You don't have collect employer data for contributions under $200. I doubt they were able to get enough info on smaller donors to make a determination as to who they worked for unless they requested the names and addresses of all system employees and cross referenced that with the bulk donor data from the FEC.

The supreme court has ruled that campaign contributions and public entities such as the UT system can't regulate the campaign contributions of their employees.

ADVERTISEMENT