ADVERTISEMENT

JT and the number 66

An amazing thought just popped in my head. Somewhere there’s an aggy/Lion fan looking for a high bridge right now. lol

Somebody has to meme the lion fans behind the goal post celebrating when it went “doink”, then the oh shit look on their faces when they realized it still went through. Talk about premature celebration.

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
It just hit me the coach of the lions is a former aggie te Dan Campbell. So to paraphrase Craig Way from thanksgiving night 2011....

And Justin Tuckers kick is goooood! And one last time Justin Tucker has broken the heart of an aggie.

And with Justin, Devin, and Deshon playing so well the ravens are now UT east.

Wow!! Justin Tucker hit an NFL record FG of 66 yards as time expired to lift the Ravens over the Lions.
Alright Oldman, I am definitely going to the hoppy monk for the night game tonight--- Packers vs 49ers. I will be there for the kick off. Come by and I'll buy you some beers and appetizers.

Alright Oldman, I am definitely going to the hoppy monk for the night game tonight--- Packers vs 49ers. I will be there for the kick off. Come by and I'll buy you some beers and appetizers.
Sorry, my daughters 17th bday today. Hanging with the fam.

clob, did you already move?

Better still, he’s 16 for 16 on last minute game winners.
Until last year in the cowboys game he had another streak of consecutive fg's from 40 or less. Actually he made it but there was a penalty and Joe Buck mentioned the streak and Justin missed. Thanks a lot Joe.

I was curious about the previous record, so I looked it up. Here it is in case anybody is interested:

64 yds Matt Prater in 2013 for Denver against Tennessee

63 yds Tom Dempsey in 1970 for Saints against Detroit
63 yds Jason Elam in 1998 for Denver against Jags
63 yds Sebastian Janikowski in 2011 for Raiders against Denver
63 yds David Akers in 2012 for 49ers against Packers

Reactions: LonghornMM
I was curious about the previous record, so I looked it up. Here it is in case anybody is interested:

64 yds Matt Prater in 2013 for Denver against Tennessee

63 yds Tom Dempsey in 1970 for Saints against Detroit
63 yds Jason Elam in 1998 for Denver against Jags
63 yds Sebastian Janikowski in 2011 for Raiders against Denver
63 yds David Akers in 2012 for 49ers against Packers
Can you imagine what it must be like for the lions right now? They've been mediocre for so long and just when it looks like they're going to win this time they lose on a 66 yard fg. 66 and a doink and over the crossbar. You could tell they were crushed walking of the field. Can't say I blame them.

If he were to retire today.
Btw my Sooner friend, what the hell is up with that damn Sooner WR dropping passes left and right? Is he trying to make Lamar Jackson look bad? Geez, good thing he has those Horns up there to bail him out. DYK that Texas Longhorns scored every point in that win for Baltimore?

Btw my Sooner friend, what the hell is up with that damn Sooner WR dropping passes left and right? Is he trying to make Lamar Jackson look bad? Geez, good thing he has those Horns up there to bail him out. DYK that Texas Longhorns scored every point in that win for Baltimore?
I didn't see that game. In fact, I don't watch NFL football any more since the Eagles finally got the trophy, other than when I can catch the brownies and my man Baker Mayfield. I will turn the games on for background noise because well, I've done it for a million sundays. I too enjoy alumni succeeding and representing.

ADVERTISEMENT