ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to all Aggys

Wait, I thought it was the Aggies were obsessed with the Horns. Surely you didn’t start a thread about the Aggies?

BadGrandpa-0025-20131011-85_zpscd762998.jpg

Hook'em

No 3rd place in the South Div, equals an aggy conference championship banner.
Glad I could help get you someone to keep this thread going. Not much else to discuss here. Carry on! Little slow this time of year. Me responding just made this have 10-20 more posts.

Reactions: beecavehorn
Glad I could help get you someone to keep this thread going. Not much else to discuss here. Carry on! Little slow this time of year. Me responding just made this have 10-20 more posts.

Yep, aggy delusion is always great entertainment. I love this time of year when they get their hopes up, only to see them come crashing down in October/November. Lead pipe lock. Set your watch for it. It happens every year. =)roll

Yep, aggy delusion is always great entertainment. I love this time of year when they get their hopes up, only to see them come crashing down in October/November. Lead pipe lock. Set your watch for it. It happens every year. =)roll
If we make it thru Sept with high hopes this year I am going to be happy and surprised.

It was a damn good game though! At halftime the KSU fans were going ape shit because UCLA or someone had lost leaving them as the only undefeated team besides UT (Tenn) and that put them firmly in the driver's seat for the BCS shot. My parents were at a party and had no access to a TV, but my dad, a life long Aggie refuses to listen to Dave South ever. So they would just call me every 5 minutes to ask for an update.

It was a damn good game though! At halftime the KSU fans were going ape shit because UCLA or someone had lost leaving them as the only undefeated team besides UT (Tenn) and that put them firmly in the driver's seat for the BCS shot. My parents were at a party and had no access to a TV, but my dad, a life long Aggie refuses to listen to Dave South ever. So they would just call me every 5 minutes to ask for an update.

I think they lost to Miami or something because of a Hurricane that postponed the game? Damn, that was a long time ago.

Speaking of no TV, I remember having to watch the Texas-Baylor game on the Gamecast on the computer. And there were a couple other games on PPV. LOL, my how things have changed.

W-Northwestern St
L-Clemson
W-ULM
L-at Alabama
W-Arkansas
Toss up- Kentucky
Make or break part
Toss up-at South Carolina
L-at miss st
L-at Auburn
W-ole miss
W-UAB
Toss up-LSU

5 wins
4 losses
3 toss ups

Go ahead and add, 485 days to the Aggy slump

W-Northwestern St
L-Clemson
W-ULM
L-at Alabama
W-Arkansas
Toss up- Kentucky
Make or break part
Toss up-at South Carolina
L-at miss st
L-at Auburn
W-ole miss
W-UAB
Toss up-LSU

5 wins
4 losses
3 toss ups

Go ahead and add, 485 days to the Aggy slump

I think 7-5 is probably a fair assessment for Texas A&M. A bowl win and it won't have much affect on their already good recruiting class. Year 2 and 3 will let us know if Jimbo is going to do any better than Sumlin there.

I think 7-5 is probably a fair assessment for Texas A&M. A bowl win and it won't have much affect on their already good recruiting class. Year 2 and 3 will let us know if Jimbo is going to do any better than Sumlin there.
Sounds about right. I think 2020 will be the year that tells the tale one way or the other on Jimbo.

Not looking for squat this year. I hope to get better throughout the year and see halftime adjustments. I want us to be more physical and just be better coached and look like they have a clue. 7-5 most likely. I’ll be thrilled with 8-4.

Jimbo probably has some Jackie Sherrell in him. He might turn them around. I doubt they win the SEC in my lifetime.

That’s healthy for an aggy. Since you won’t ever get to fill out that 20XX national title trophy John Sharp gave Jimbo.

Year 2 we should see tons of improvement if this is going to be successful, just like you should see it this year. In recent memory, year 2s have been the turning point.

ADVERTISEMENT