ADVERTISEMENT

Just for LMM :). 🇺🇸 soccer

0-0 at half. Pretty good job by our USA boys against a more experienced Mexico squad.
🤘🏼🇺🇸

Then…….we can’t beat Mexico at soccer? 😬 I’m not here to convince anyone to watch but it is a very good game nonetheless. Need better touches and decision making but that’s expected given our experience.

They were ranked #11 and we were ranked #20. We were playing without 2-3 of our best players. It’s a good win.
Ok--- so what you're saying is that Mexico isn't even a top 10 team. But we managed to beat them even though we are barely a top 25 team.

So this win was the equivalent of Charlie strong beating notre dame. Got it.

Ok--- so what you're saying is that Mexico isn't even a top 10 team. But we managed to beat them even though we are barely a top 25 team.

So this win was the equivalent of Charlie strong beating notre dame. Got it.

Unfortunately the rest of the world is really good at soccer. But we didn't have Pulisic, Dest, McKinnie and at least 3 or 4 other likely World Cup starters because they are already doing preseason with their European clubs and played earlier this summer in the Nation's League Cup we won.

The good news is we still beat Mexico with a team full of MLS players. This team has good depth and should easily qualify for the World Cup and be a threat to do some real damage.

The US is like what European basketball teams used to be. I think in the next 5 to 10 years we will have a team that can win the World Cup.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
And it was worth every minute to get that goal. We won with our B team twice over Mexico this summer. How sweet it is.

Any of those dudes "kneelers", or do they do the right thing and proudly support our flag and our country?

Agree with Oldmanastro here. Was hard fought and an exciting game to watch. To beat Mexico with our inexperienced players says a lot about our future competitiveness on the world stage. Again, not here to convince anyone but if you were to watch the game as a fan of the US of A knowing the above info, I dare say you will come away saying ‘f**k yeah!’

Reactions: Oldmanastro
The US is like what European basketball teams used to be. I think in the next 5 to 10 years we will have a team that can win the World Cup.
I might watch it then if the fvckers don't insist on taking a knee.
I used to like watching the women's team in the world cup (in spite of rapino), but now I no longer watch the women's team because of their misguided SJ bullshit stance.

I'm having lunch at a place and they have badminton on.

Sincere question-- why are Asian countries so good at this and everybody else sucks at it?

I'm having lunch at a place and they have badminton on.

Sincere question-- why are Asian countries so good at this and everybody else sucks at it?
I saw a badminton doubles match a few days ago and call me super impressed. The hand/eye coordination with the ball cock was amazing.
I wouldn’t mind experiencing similar hand/eye coordination.

Pretty awesome sending all those Mexican fans home broken-hearted.

Overall, not the classiest group you'll ever see. Hurling sh!t on to the field. Slurs directed at gays.

Feels good to beat them.

I might watch it then if the fvckers don't insist on taking a knee.
I used to like watching the women's team in the world cup (in spite of rapino), but now I no longer watch the women's team because of their misguided SJ bullshit stance.

Unfortunately a few of them are woke but it's not near as bad as the women's team. As long as they aren't vocally bashing the country and stick to doing their job I'll still root for them.

Pretty awesome sending all those Mexican fans home broken-hearted.

Overall, not the classiest group you'll ever see. Hurling sh!t on to the field. Slurs directed at gays.

Feels good to beat them.
Wait....wut? Mexican fans were throwing actual turds on the field? Like actual sh!t? Or are you saying they were throwing "stuff" on the field but used the word "sh!t" to describe the stuff.

Just looking for clarity my man.

And now thinking about it, how sad is it that I think Mexican fans are capable of tossing actual poo on the field?

Wait....wut? Mexican fans were throwing actual turds on the field? Like actual sh!t? Or are you saying they were throwing "stuff" on the field but used the word "sh!t" to describe the stuff.

Just looking for clarity my man.

And now thinking about it, how sad is it that I think Mexican fans are capable of tossing actual poo on the field?

This is true though. I know they are capable of throwing bags of urine and blood. Also chanting gay slurs at their opponents. And people think the US is a racist country. Doch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT