ADVERTISEMENT

Just my Opinion!

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
I believe they are opening too soon, all them peeps art the beach and this stuff still going around, I am gonna stay another 2 weeks to make sure, I just go fishing anyway, no ones around and then to Heb with my mask for beer or have it delivered, I think someone is not telling the truth about this crap anyway, better to err on the safe side I think, Good Luck to all of you! Make the right decision for you and your family especially if ya have children..

Strange
Trooper
Bubba

I believe they are opening too soon, all them peeps art the beach and this stuff still going around, I am gonna stay another 2 weeks to make sure, I just go fishing anyway, no ones around and then to Heb with my mask for beer or have it delivered, I think someone is not telling the truth about this crap anyway, better to err on the safe side I think, Good Luck to all of you! Make the right decision for you and your family especially if ya have children..

Strange
Trooper
Bubba
I agree Stranger if you feel vulnerable shelter in place if you don’t get out and live your life and go back to work. I’m leading by example and have continued to work in the office everyday because I don’t feel vulnerable to this virus/flu. Hope everyone stays safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: StrangerHorn
gkGl3x7.jpg

Reactions: duqu and diadevic
By opening things up we are going to see an upswing in the virus, this is by design. What we don't want is a hospital full of sick people, so opening up in stages will slow the influx and help to create what is known as herd immunity. What we need is for a bunch of young people to get sick and develop antibodies for us old farts so when we get it when can utilize their antibodies to get better.

The sooner we open things up the sooner we will get back to normal.

I am coming around to this way of thinking. If you are old and have underlying issues....don’t come out of your cave.

The others should at some point come out and get back to it. I think the major difference between now and a month ago is the ability to test.

People worried about the Second Wave in the fall may have valid concerns but the truth of the matter is if we have ways to test all those sick, isolate those who are positive then we have a defense. At the outbreak of this Virus there were none of these things in place. Isolation/ shutdown made sense IMO. The second go around, if there is one, we will be prepared.

Its come down to staying inside and not risking ya life or coming out to make that money and that you could get sick and then they can pack it in the coffin with ya...Money is the root of all evil and just rolling the dice, win or lose!

ADVERTISEMENT