ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (A lot on the Mind)

ee0e3a40b744e2eebc3b4d949eaa9055x.jpg

,,, Phil Bennett's wife means business.
I am glad to see that Bennett remarried after tragically losing his first wife when she was struck by lightning when Bennett was coaching at Kansas State.

The Bear ranked higher than White Lotus?

I gotta check this show out…

@Ketchum have you heard if this has been a one time incident or has there been an unknown pattern of an unhealthy on-going relationship now being shed to light??? Does anyone know CDC’s plan in regards to moving forward with a great candidate pool???

@Ketchum have you heard if this has been a one time incident or has there been an unknown pattern of an unhealthy on-going relationship now being shed to light??? Does anyone know CDC’s plan in regards to moving forward with a great candidate pool???
a. I haven't heard anyone discuss it as anything other than just what's in the police report.

b. Not sure what the plan is.

Reactions: Eagle Fang
Always enjoy your 10 Thoughts and agree with your perspective 99.9% of the time. However, putting the volleyball discussion as the #2 thought and not the #1 thought was a miss. It’s a national championship….a national championship from among 334 D1 volleyball teams. It’s a big deal.

Always enjoy your 10 Thoughts and agree with your perspective 99.9% of the time. However, putting the volleyball discussion as the #2 thought and not the #1 thought was a miss. It’s a national championship….a national championship from among 334 D1 volleyball teams. It’s a big deal.

I agree, but football and football recruiting pay the bills. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: twosweet
Interesting list, and I agree Better Call Saul at No. 1. Agree with others that you’ve got Ozark listed too low. Better than Andor? I’m having trouble sticking with that show. Pacing is glacial. But to each his own!
How many episodes into Andor are you?

Because I pay people to do those things.
I liked when you were the one doing the player interviews. You are what made your business so great dont forget where it all started and what made it great. Love to see you show up at a press conf and ask some live questions. Sark would be like do I know you????

I liked when you were the one doing the player interviews. You are what made your business so great dont forget where it all started and what made it great. Love to see you show up at a press conf and ask some live questions. Sark would be like do I know you????

I have had to learn to delegate. I juggle a lot.

@Ketchum are you hearing anything new on Coach Beard's situation? IIRC, you mentioned to watch the next 4-5 days late last week.

It's about to start picking up then.
Glad to hear it. We’ve been really close to abandoning it. I trust OB. Ted Lasso took a couple of episodes to find its stride, and we nearly jumped ship on that one but too many folks here said to stick with it. Glad we did.

ADVERTISEMENT