ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (A recruiting stat I almost can't believe...)

@Ketchum ... total homer pick, but what about Augie Garrido “For the Love of the Game” as an honorable mention.
tumblr_mby4qwZNhS1r6or4to1_500.gif

We will have a college football season before the spring.

(Buy) I might be in denial, but there's a part of me that believes what happened this weekend was a behind the scenes scare tactic by conferences like the Big 10 and Pac-12 to see how conferences like the SEC and Big 12 might react. The SEC seems to feel like its start date gives it wiggle room against having to cancel now. We'll see.

I might have nailed this one.

Yoda is like the character in Whiplash.

He falls under the teacher/prof category IMO.

Maybe teachers is its own category for next week. :)

@scottwhite you got kids going to school this week?
Our 7 and 9 year old are in a private Christian school that starts the 17th, but my wife and I have been praying over whether we should homeschool for 1 year using a curriculum called Classical Conversations. We both feel led to homeschool for one year. Thankfully my job (medical sales) allows me to have a lot of flexibility and help get out......with P.E. Just gotta get me a whistle!

Our 7 and 9 year old are in a private Christian school that starts the 17th, but my wife and I have been praying over whether we should homeschool for 1 year using a curriculum called Classical Conversations. We both feel led to homeschool for one year. Thankfully my job (medical sales) allows me to have a lot of flexibility and help get out......with P.E. Just gotta get me a whistle!
I've been having the same internal battle. I think we're going with LISD, but it's going to take its pound of flesh.

Reactions: scottwhite
ADVERTISEMENT