ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Addressing Tom Herman and Ohio State ...)

Hey guy who asked the B/S question about fans partying on San Jac pre-game... you’re a fvkcing douchenozzle and it is highly likely that you’re part of the crotchety cross section of our fan base that shows up late, leaves early, sits in their seat and is generally subdued throughout while snearing down their nose at the real “fans” in the stadium.

Go fvck yourself with a spiked bat.

Signed,

Triggered “fan”

BTW @Ketchum, your leads for the last 2 10TFTW have been some of the best writing I’ve seen from you in a very long time. You’re killing it... and I’m usually one of your bigger critics.

Hey guy who asked the B/S question about fans partying on San Jac pre-game... you’re a fvkcing douchenozzle and it is highly likely that you’re part of the crotchety cross section of our fan base that shows up late, leaves early, sits in their seat and is generally subdued throughout while snearing down their nose at the real “fans” in the stadium.

Go fvck yourself with a spiked bat.

Signed,

Triggered “fan”

BTW @Ketchum, your leads for the last 2 10TFTW have been some of the best writing I’ve seen from you in a very long time. You’re killing it... and I’m usually one of your bigger critics.

Yep. @Ketchum is on fire. Nice job

Reactions: iluvdahorns
They will never send him out to answer questions.

Completely agree. I was just saying that based on everything I’ve heard about OSU fans, I won’t be surprised one bit if they choose to suspend him but keep him around.

Surprised by Warren comment?!?!

named Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against Texas Tech, setting the UT single-game freshman rushing record with 276 yards (No. 6 on the overall UT list), breaking the previous freshman mark by 63 yards (213, Cedric Benson vs. Kansas, 2001)

Ummm...maybe reread thought #5 before being so sure Meyer loses his job. I was with you when the story first broke but the more this drags out the more I think he may stay.
The panel said it was a two week review before they started so one more week

Haha! Point well made.

Just to be clear...I'm not a fan of Ohio State, but their administration has done the right thing on two occasions in the past. I'm hoping they will do so again...we will soon see...

Buy or sell: It is a mistake to allow "fans" to gather and party outside of DKR Texas Memorial Stadium before games if they don't have a ticket to the game.
2nd to last B/S question is a ridiculous question from some crazy old coot that hates fun. I’ve been to plenty of tailgating events without a ticket to the game.

Either you find a ticket, or sit there and watch all the TVs inevitably set up.

Ima just leave this here.

Couldn’t agree more on Columbus. My
boss at the time got beaten up after Limas won it, I was assaulted myself. Never going back.

Man, one of my closest friends is an OSU grad and we starting planning the trip when it came on the schedule around 2000. By the time of the game his fiancé was a professor and gave us her faculty tickets. I wore my #20 Earl Campbell Jersey and when Limas caught the TD I was pelted with beer from the FREAKIN FACULTY!!!! Unbelievable!!

Might be your two best pieces of work in a long time back to back.

Nice work Ketch.

FWIW, just about every Tom Cruise movie is solid at worst. He picks great roles.

I know most will disagree but I think Edge of Tomorrow is one of his top 5. One of my favorite sci fi flicks.

The whole Scientology thing makes it hard to like him, but he’s an all time great.

I was at that Texas-Ohio State game and can vouch that your observations about the Ohio State fans are spot on. That’s the rudest, crudest most foul bunch of people I’ve ever been around. I had no less than 30 drunk OSU WOMEN, all strangers, come yell “F U” or “F Texas” right in my face just walking to the Horseshoe from their L-shaped “drag” by the campus.

Buckeye fans make OU and Arkansas fans seem classy and genteel by comparison. And there were 250,000 of them there! 100,000 in the stadium and 150,000 watching the game on giant TV screens.

Frankly, by the time I got to my seats I’ve never wanted to beat an opponent’s ass more than I wanted to beat Ohio State. Winning that epic football game was incredibly sweet. Other than taking down USC a few months later, I’ve never felt more gratification for VICTORY than I did that night.

Just to be clear...I'm not a fan of Ohio State, but their administration has done the right thing on two occasions in the past. I'm hoping they will do so again...we will soon see...
I didn't get the feeling that you were a fan of tOSU. I thought the comparison was interesting. I liked the comparrison. The difference in the first situation was they had little choice. The second, if my memory still serves me, was as much a reflection of unhappy boosters behind the scenes as anything. So in my mind this situation will be the truest litmus test for that administration.

Reactions: llanojohn
It's been a week and I haven't had a single source in the program offer hyperbole on the quarterbacks.
giphy.gif

I was in my mid 20’s at the OSU game. Before the game we hit up some bars and the trash talk wasn’t that bad but it was there. But walking to the stadium it was absolutely ridiculous at how much vulgar language the students used. I asked one guy why they were so damn rude. I said we paid to fly up here to experience yall’s game day traditions and see The Shoe, I mean it’s not like we are Michigan. Once we made it outside the stadium we were welcomed in by the alumni and offered food and beer to hangout. They were good people. Before the game started I bought a OSU Nike T-shirt just to have as a souvenir. And thank God I did because when we left the game my brother and his friend wanted to go out partying and I was not in the mood. So I started walking down the road by myself and their fans started rioting and picking fights. I put that red Ohio State T-shirt on and it’s probably the only thing that saved me from being pummeled by some drunk frat dudes.

Reactions: TD TX TD VY
same person that probably complains about people being too loud at the game.

You damn right it is..

This reminds me, a buddy and I once got removed ( actually, the staff relocated us ) from a Mavs game for being rowdy, loud and proud. We were sitting around some families of the away team and somebody got pissed.. love it.

I didn't get the feeling that you were a fan of tOSU. I thought the comparison was interesting. I liked the comparrison. The difference in the first situation was they had little choice. The second, if my memory still serves me, was as much a reflection of unhappy boosters behind the scenes as anything. So in my mind this situation will be the truest litmus test for that administration.

I agree...

The whole Scientology thing makes it hard to like him, but he’s an all time great.

Why would the Scientology thing make it hard to like him? Is it a Christianity thing? Most of Hollywood is atheist, so I’m not following where your going with it. Just curious.

I was in my mid 20’s at the OSU game. Before the game we hit up some bars and the trash talk wasn’t that bad but it was there. But walking to the stadium it was absolutely ridiculous at how much vulgar language the students used. I asked one guy why they were so damn rude. I said we paid to fly up here to experience yall’s game day traditions and see The Shoe, I mean it’s not like we are Michigan. Once we made it outside the stadium we were welcomed in by the alumni and offered food and beer to hangout. They were good people. Before the game started I bought a OSU Nike T-shirt just to have as a souvenir. And thank God I did because when we left the game my brother and his friend wanted to go out partying and I was not in the mood. So I started walking down the road by myself and their fans started rioting and picking fights. I put that red Ohio State T-shirt on and it’s probably the only thing that saved me from being pummeled by some drunk frat dudes.
What was the response to your question?

Why would the Scientology thing make it hard to like him? Is it a Christianity thing? Most of Hollywood is atheist, so I’m not following where your going with it. Just curious.

I don’t have any first or second hand info about Scientology but let’s just say the things I’ve read are not flatteringly all, assuming they are true. And he’s at the head of it.

I’m not saying I don’t like people associated with Scientology but many people have serious negative thoughts toward him because if his affiliation.

ADVERTISEMENT