ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Chris Beard is a bad man...)

Well when you see Saw, it'll leave you teetering on the edge of your seat.
I think I freaked out the most with this final ten minutes. In high school, in theaters, amazing. Seven and Usual Suspects are up there for me too. I'm kind of focusing on plot twists but here are some others that could qualify:

Fight Club, Primal fear, No way out, the prestige, shawshank, inside man,

Reactions: DKinnamon
I love Casablanca slightly more than I hate Citizen Kane.

I'd move Casablanca to 1 , remove CK completely and find a way to get Sixth Sense into the top 5. Other than that, great list.

What I really love is Chris is more honest!!!! When shaka first came here, he was all we're going to build an exciting brand of basketball and saying all this delusional shit like we had 6 really great years here. Yet all you had to show for it is an NIT Title year 4 And the biggest chokejob ever after getting lucky because of Kansas covid issues winning B12 title then choking in NCAA AGAINST ACU

But Chris the minute he came here, he's like I want to win now I want to win a NC and I want this team to be a monday night team. He's showing it

I don't think Jones starts on this team. I think Beard will have him coming off the bench.
That tells you a lot about the talent he has on this team. Not a knock on Jones but more about the make up of this team Beard has put together.

I don't think Jones starts on this team. I think Beard will have him coming off the bench.
That tells you a lot about the talent he has on this team. Not a knock on Jones but more about the make up of this team Beard has put together.
There will be an odd man out, but I tend to think Ramey is better suited for a 6th man role.

But, you could be right.

If Mack could have had it to do all over again, who would he hire instead of Chambers from the HS world?
DO you think they’ll ever move Chris Gilbert on the field? Based on that Athletic article it already sound so like he’s a very key piece of personnel for Sark.

who rushes the passer for this team?
That’s been my biggest concern, Ovie I hope. Sam I feel like really regressed, your QBR stats you post didn’t point to a plus player. He would periodically catch fire and will us to the line but as a pure qb, it didn’t look good at times.

Last edited:
That’s been my biggest concern, Ovie I hope. Sam I feel like really regressed, your QBR stats you post don’t need point to a plus player. He would periodically catch fire and will us to the line but as a pure qb, it didn’t look good at times.
No doubt.

No. 9 - Top 10 Best Endings in any movie ...

Surely not, right? But, what movies could take it down?
Good write up, but you missed out on 3 impactful movies with surprise endings:
1) Crying Game
2) One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest
3) The Matrix

Good write up, but you missed out on 3 impactful movies with surprise endings:
1) Crying Game
2) One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest
3) The Matrix

The Martrix? I'm going to need to think about that one.

Agree on B.

Kris Middleton is on the verge of being a made man. Can't say I completely saw this one coming.

You may not remember this, but I remember in the summer of 2015, Danny Green signed a 4 year $40M contract and the same summer Middleton signed a 4 year $58M contract, and we had a debate on whether or not Middleton was anymore valuable of a player than Green. Of course, at the time, Danny Green was an all-NBA defensive level player, he had set an NBA record for 3's made in the NBA finals, and he had started for an NBA champion, while Middleton was averaging 13 ppg and 2 apg for a mediocre Bucks team.

Even though Green has now started on a total of 3 different championship winning teams, Middleton has turned the debate into a complete joke with the player he has become since 2015.

Really good "great ending" recommendations on this thread. A couple others that may be off the radar of some of you guys are A Perfect Getaway (Steve Zahn, Milla Jovovich), The Autopsy of Jane Doe, and Frailty (Bill Paxton, McConaughey)...

You may not remember this, but I remember in the summer of 2015, Danny Green signed a 4 year $40M contract and the same summer Middleton signed a 4 year $58M contract, and we had a debate on whether or not Middleton was anymore valuable of a player than Green. Of course, at the time, Danny Green was an all-NBA defensive level player, he had set an NBA record for 3's made in the NBA finals, and he had started for an NBA champion, while Middleton was averaging 13 ppg and 2 apg for a mediocre Bucks team.

Even though Green has now started on a total of 3 different championship winning teams, Middleton has turned the debate into a complete joke with the player he has become since 2015.
a. I don't recall that.

b. I've always liked Middleton, but he's on another level. Full credit to him.

Never seen it!
Check it out if you can find it. I thi8nk it is on Amazon Prime video.

Audrey Hepburn nominated for Best Actress. #10 on Bravo's "100 Scariest Movies." But not scary in a ghoulish way. It's suspenseful.

Won't make your "best ever" list but worth seeing. I loved Arkin's performance.

Reactions: txsfight
ADVERTISEMENT