ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Excusing Sark, buying Card stock and a move)

I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure Hudson is faster/quicker than Casey. Sark’s offense doesn’t feature the quarterback run, but I guarantee you he can take off and get a first down if he needs to.

Also congrats on the move Ketch. I’m sure everything will turn out fine—it’ll just take some getting used to.
Now he is quicker & faster than Thompson as well. Some of you people would buy anything you here from anyone. Thompson will be your starter, I’m buying that stock & will cash in once we see who is named & trots out game 1.. He is already the team leader & prob even will be voted a captain. He has to significantly out performed by Card & my sources claim that he is performing quite well & maintaining QB1 position with efficiency & execution.!! 😂😂😂😂

Now he is quicker & faster than Thompson as well. Some of you people would buy anything you here from anyone. Thompson will be your starter, I’m buying that stock & will cash in once we see who is named & trots out game 1.. He is already the team leader & prob even will be voted a captain. He has to significantly out performed by Card & my sources claim that he is performing quite well & maintaining QB1 position with efficiency & execution.!! 😂😂😂😂
This. Casey will win captain easy. Teams don’t make bad football players captain.

Reactions: GO_HORNS_GO
I didn’t hear it from anyone. I’ve seen Hudson play with my own eyes in high school and college. I’ve never seen Casey and Hudson run a race against each other—but Hudson is not slow. He’s a plus athlete. He played and dominated as a wide receiver for Lake Travis.

Since my son moved to Houston a couple years ago we’ve been down there a bunch. We hit 3-4 new to us bars and restaurants each time. Have yet to find a bad one. I think Houston is a phenomenal food city.

Re: Card

The vibe I get from reports everywhere is Card is ahead, but the staff doesn't want anyone to know it.

Reactions: Travis Galey
Sell: I've been with my wife for 16 years and I wouldn't and don't do it now. Have some damn respect.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Horns08
Welcome to Houston! Maybe get the lunch bunch back together???? Moved here 30 years ago after graduation with no family around. Great decision and it’s been good to us. I tell people all the time, Houston is a great place to live but I’m not sure I’d want to visit.

Reactions: DB1984
Also, this was a thought-provoking and well written 10TFTW by the way. I too am struggling with how to set expectations for Sarks first year.

He has a few pieces here to perform, however the question marks and tough schedule realistically puts this as an above average season.

Feels like being in the hunt for the Big 12 championship towards the end of the season is the best case scenario.

Reactions: Baguette
Also, this was a thought-provoking and well written 10TFTW by the way. I too am struggling with how to set expectations for Sarks first year.

He has a few pieces here to perform, however the question marks and tough schedule realistically puts this as an above average season.

Feels like being in the hunt for the Big 12 championship towards the end of the season is the best case scenario.
Thanks. It kind of happened on the fly.

Welcome to Houston! Maybe get the lunch bunch back together???? Moved here 30 years ago after graduation with no family around. Great decision and it’s been good to us. I tell people all the time, Houston is a great place to live but I’m not sure I’d want to visit.
What part of Houston are you in, would love to get lunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT