ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Excusing Sark, buying Card stock and a move)

Did you mean to leave Oklahoma State off your list of hard games?

And good for you for putting your family first.

Finally, I feel like a hypocrite. If Texas were to break off and be a part of a super conference then I would be thrilled. But as a Leeds fan I think this Super League is a total crock.

Did you mean to leave Oklahoma State off your list of hard games?

And good for you for putting your family first.

Finally, I feel like a hypocrite. If Texas were to break off and be a part of a super conference then I would be thrilled. But as a Leeds fan I think this Super League is a total crock.
a. I didn't mean to leave them off.

b. Thanks. They are very happy.

c. Exactly.

Reactions: Travis Galey
@Ketchum, did you make out like a bandit on the house in Bella Vista or did you guys keep it for a second home?

I have no idea where I am. Off of W Panther Creek.
Haha. Good. Welcome to The Woods. If you see a street called Flintridge go to the western end of it and that’s where we’re at. It takes a while to learn to get around the Woodlands because all of our streets are curved. No straightaways greater than a quarter of a mile. Keeps green all around you.

a. I didn't mean to leave them off.

b. Thanks. They are very happy.

c. Exactly.
Having said that, I can also recognize that a super league in college football that included Texas would be good as a Longhorn fan but bad for the game overall. And it is bad for the game overall.

Haha. Good. Welcome to The Woods. If you see a street called Flintridge go to the western end of it and that’s where we’re at. It takes a while to learn to get around the Woodlands because all of our streets are curved. No straightaways greater than a quarter of a mile. Keeps green all around you.
Thank goodness for navigation.

On Thursday, the Ketchum family picked up and moved to The Woodlands in an effort to be closer to my wife's family, among other reasons.
Welcome to The Woodlands @Ketchum. Which Village did y'all move into? In addition to several BBQ places mentioned, check out Godfather BBQ on 1488 and 3rd Coast BBQ in Oak Ridge. Both are very good, and a few items have a bitt more spice if that is your thing. I have lived here since 1994 since making the big trek all the way up from Spring.

Also you can check out Big City Wings near the Woodlands which @Samtheman1982 would appreciate.

Can't wait until the first Woodlands OB Happy Hour.

@Ketchum

Another Woodlands/Spring resident here, don't hesitate to reach out (you already have my number from the IT debacle). Also knowing you just moved in you may need some fresh paint on the walls, something I can help you out with 😎. OB discount applies if course!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT