ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Excusing Sark, buying Card stock and a move)

I just don't see how the site's owner separating himself from the rest of his staff by moving to Houston is a positive thing.

The Woodlands, we have a problem!

I just don't see how the site's owner separating himself from the rest of his staff by moving to Houston is a positive thing.

The Woodlands, we have a problem!
It won't be an issue, but if you have reasons for why you think it would be an issue, I'm all for it.

Unless the point of the post 36 hours after this was posted you just wanted to leave a drive by message for sport.:cool:

Heard this from a person who is on the field every day and is involved with the QB's specifically. (Won't say who, because I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to hear this, but this is as solid as it gets.)

1. In Saturday's scrimmage both QB's did not play well.
2. Card has something tough he's dealing with in his personal life and hasn't been sharp since it happened.
3. Even given those struggles, Card is clearly ahead in the QB battle, his play is consistently at a level above CT.

Damn! If he's clearly ahead right now already what's Card going to be like when he's got his head back together!

ADVERTISEMENT