ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Have you heard who I hate?)

100%

This is just my take until I see more on the field. But I trust sark. But I also believe sark is doing his best to gain needed momentum.

Still, I'd take Ewers all day over him and I think under normal circumstances sark would too.
Is it fair to say that your feelings on Ewers are similar to those of @UTwiz towards Waddle a few years ago?

Is it fair to say that your feelings on Ewers are similar to those of @UTwiz towards Waddle a few years ago?

I don't know what that was

I think it's fair to say I think of Ewers verses Murphy the way I did swoops verses JT Barrett a few years ago. I do think Murphy has more upside as a passer than swoops but imo we need to see a lot more before we saw he's a five star. I still see Ewers as a much better passer than Murphy

It would be one thing if Murphy were an elite runner. He's not that and is not an elite passer. At least from what little I have seen.

I don't know what that was

I think it's fair to say I think of Ewers verses Murphy the way I did swoops verses JT Barrett a few years ago. I do think Murphy has more upside as a passer than swoops but imo we need to see a lot more before we saw he's a five star. I still see Ewers as a much better passer than Murphy

It would be one thing if Murphy were an elite runner. He's not that and is not an elite passer. At least from what little I have seen.
Utwiz correctly thought that Waddle hung the moon and was the most important WR we were recruiting that year. In retrospect he was right.

ADVERTISEMENT