ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Herman and Beck have waited a lifetime for this...)

Like I said, I love TTFTW. Just my two cents on the soccer content. I don't hate soccer or the EPL updates. I would just prioritize a few other things over it on a Longhorn message board. But hey, it's your message board and I'll be a subscriber until the day I die so... you do you! I clearly don't hate it that much.
In a column with thousands of words, I don't think giving soccer two sentences in the eighth section of the column is prioritizing them.:D

I think this is the reason Herman is so upbeat and confident. He feels he will have more of a traditional Offense in his scheme this year and be able to do some damage. Less QB runs and move the sticks passing game.

The lack of explosive plays last year was very telling yet a HUGE improvement from year 1. Improved OL play, explosive backs, Elite Wr's, and deep pool of talented TE's. Sam gives him a LOT of options.
Yep and the ability to run a 21 personnel package will give even more options.

In a column with thousands of words, I don't think giving soccer two sentences in the eighth section of the column is prioritizing them.:D
Listen Ketch, I'm not trying to be argumentative for argumentative sake, those positions on OB are already taken=)roll

But technically, when you write two sentences on soccer and no sentences on Longhorn baseball, then you've prioritized soccer over Longhorn baseball. That's just math.

Again, it's your column, and you could write 10 paragraphs on soccer and I'm still going to read the rest of it so, no sweat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT