ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (I promise I will not be a damn good Kool-Aid supplier ...)

I WANT Boo to break out. Actually, his statistics of his frosh year were damn good. But, he lost to Kansas. That leaves a stain that won't wash out.
His stats from his first two games were damn good. Not much since then, if we're honest.

Reactions: CutaneousHorn
she shaved her head. so what? If she likes it (I think she looks cute), then good for her.

I doubt she needs or cares to worry about the men out there that will objectify her less because of the change in haircuts.

If you don't think she looks far less attractive with the shaved head I just don't know what to say.

If you don't think she looks far less attractive with the shaved head I just don't know what to say.
Her decision-making in life isn't apparently wired to include how you most like to objectify her.

Her decision-making in life isn't apparently wired to include how you most like to objectify her.

Really??!!?? This is your response. And, pray tell how I am objectifying her? Am I objectifying my friend if I tell him that that suit he just put on is butt ugly and will not help him impress his date? Ketch, unlike many on here I genuinely have a rather high opinion of you, but you really need to work on thinking a little more before making some of your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT