ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Ignore my narcissism for a moment...)

a. Yes, he was on the list until I decided that Walter White had to be in it. He could easily have cracked the second half of the top 10.
Obviously the main character was the most important and over time WW got more and more merciless. But he was often bumbling his way through the drug world, especially in the first few seasons. Mike was a get-the-job-done badass from go.

I told you to watch Ray years ago when I made a Ray Donovan comparison on OB and you didn’t get it. You probably still haven’t watched Due Date either after you botched the movie remake assignment.
I'm ****ing failing.

Stipe was just better. He learned and improved from the first fight on. I don’t know that DC has the desire or tank to wrestle that much anymore and he believes he was getting the better on the feet with Stipe leading up to this fight, and that case can be made. Not sure how much grinding DC has left in him. Let’s get Stipe and Bones Jones for Christmas and all be happy.

O’Malley just got dogged by a dog in a dog cage. Vera’s win was no fluke and it was legit. He’s been verified before this fight and the fear many of us had for Suga going into this was earned. Hopefully this serves Sean well going forward and he comes back even better. This is a lesson many fighters have learned.
I felt like he lost because of the injury.

Obviously the main character was the most important and over time WW got more and more merciless. But he was often bumbling his way through the drug world, especially in the first few seasons. Mike was a get-the-job-done badass from go.
By the end though... there's kind of a tie breaker between the two that's hard to ignore.

Reactions: txfight
I'm ****ing failing.
TeTKN3a.gif

Reactions: Ketchum
yeah man...

4. Casey Clausen
5. Jason Campbell
6. Chris Rix
7. Craig Ochs
8. Zac Wasserman
9. Andrew Walter
10. Brandon Sumner
Gross. I mean, that’s a RoUgH year. Damn.

I felt like he lost because of the injury.
Which was caused by a leg kick that injured a nerve, most likely. Looked like the same injury we’ve seen other guys have before with the nerve around the knee that causes the drop foot thing where they roll the ankle because they can’t get flexion. I think it happened to Cejudo against DJ too if memory serves. Vera caused that with an earlier kick, it almost certainly seems. In that case it’s totally legit.

Which was caused by a leg kick that injured a nerve, most likely. Looked like the same injury we’ve seen other guys have before with the nerve around the knee that causes the drop foot thing where they roll the ankle because they can’t get flexion. I think it happened to Cejudo against DJ too if memory serves. Vera caused that with an earlier kick, it almost certainly seems. In that case it’s totally legit.
all fair

I might have to start a show today... maybe Ray Donovan.
He’s a very underrated character and he sells the role. Really great acting in this show too. You’ll love Jon Voight.

He’s a very underrated character and he sells the role. Really great acting in this show too. You’ll love Jon Voight.
Voight might be the reason I've stayed away for so long.

ADVERTISEMENT