ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (It's all about Sam for me... again...)

I am just on the other side of this. I hate Baylor because of what they have represented in the past but to me, but I would never consider them a rival.

Like I said, I am a "1 rival" type of dude lol. I hate when teams have 2 or 4 rivals.
completely fair

Reactions: HookEmTM
I hate the Big 10.

Agree...prefer current Big 12 to B1G...at least we have 3 Texas and 2 Oklahoma schools to play...lots of alums in Texas from those schools and travel is decent.

In the B1G, we’d be on an island playing Rust Belt schools...fish out of water. SEC makes most sense. OB subscriptions would skyrocket.

Um, that's so much better than everyone in the Big XII once you get past Texas and OU. I'd be happy with any of the other P5 conferences if it gets us away from our current conference.
Well, maybe not the $EC. But, the other 3 most definitely. I'd say other than the winter weather, Texas in the BIG would be awesome. Talk about all-time historical programs. Texas, OSU, Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska. Then you have MSU, Wisconsin and Iowa. Would love Texas in that conference.
Problem is, with a 16-18 team conference you only get the marquee game with tOSU or Michigan once every 8 years or so. The rest of the time is Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana, Minn, MSU etc etc. No better than what we have now with way worse weather conditions. Baseball would suck.
We should just wait out the coming implosion of the PAC and cherry pick USC ,Oregon,Wash and ASU
Dump KSU and BU and then you've got 12 decent teams.

Reactions: fouled_anchor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT