ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (It's all about to go down...)

Sounds like you are implying they are empty stats on a bad team, which is what Kevin's Love was. You know the Nuggets have the 5th best record in the league? If not, then is there a point you're making? Because Kevin Love would be an MVP had if he had even more stats, and had them more efficiently, and carried his team to an upper playoff team like Jokic.
THE 5TH BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

OH MY GOSH, HE DESERVES THE MVP!!!!

Seriously, when on earth has a middling 5th place finish ever been worth a damn in the MVP award?

\

THE 5TH BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

OH MY GOSH, HE DESERVES THE MVP!!!!

Seriously, when on earth has a middling 5th place finish ever been worth a damn in the MVP award?

\
When you average nearly a triple double, have over 30 in PER, over .300 in WS/48, basically have one of the all-time career years in modern NBA. That is your answer, that is when.

When you average nearly a triple double, have over 30 in PER, over .300 in WS/48, basically have one of the all-time career years in modern NBA. That is your answer, that is when.
The analytics love him, no doubt about that. He better do it now when it matters or history will remember this as a failure.

Sorry to hear about 10. Thanks again for the Kristofferson print—many friends have been referred to Mr Hurst after this.
After the snowstorm in Feb, we’ve been remodeling our house including our basement/man cave. Just bought 8 more prints from him to decorate the basement.
And Happy Birthday.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
Sorry to hear about 10. Thanks again for the Kristofferson print—many friends have been referred to Mr Hurst after this.
After the snowstorm in Feb, we’ve been remodeling our house including our basement/man cave. Just bought 8 more prints from him to decorate the basement.
And Happy Birthday.
That's awesome. I think I have 10 original paintings of his. It totally brings my home to life.

Reactions: anon_i5889d0py7a2i
Touching tribute both in the middle and at the end sir....you do have redeeming qualities despite what others in the board say! 🙃

Happy belated Ketch...If you are the type man, keep on celebrating bro 😄🍺🍻, every day above ground is a good day and every year behind you is a blessing; I've come to now realize that as I didn't see it before which has made me become a lot more humble, especially after all of my surgeries and what the doctors thought WOULD, COULD & SHOULD have happened; definitely appreciate life a HECK of A LOT more now man

Reactions: Ketchum
Happy belated Ketch...If you are the type man, keep on celebrating bro 😄🍺🍻, every day above ground is a good day and every year behind you is a blessing; I've come to now realize that as I didn't see it before which has made me become a lot more humble, especially after all of my surgeries and what the doctors thought WOULD, COULD & SHOULD have happened; definitely appreciate life a HECK of A LOT more now man
Amen.

Reactions: ThaTank
et's do this!

10. 1980s Vanity
9. 1990's Angela Bassett
8. Diane Lane
7. Janelle Monae
6. Zoe Saldana
5. Natalie Portman
4. Stacy Keibler
3. Candice Swanepoel
2. Keira Knightley
1. 1990's Elle McPhearson

I realize the list is a personal preference matter... But am of the opinion that any list that doesnt include Scarlett Johannsen is criminal, and therefore, am collecting pitchforks and torches and agitating a group into a frenzy to carry out judgement. Somebody? Anybody? Where does Ketch live again?

• Haha
Reactions: ThaTank
et's do this!

10. 1980s Vanity
9. 1990's Angela Bassett
8. Diane Lane
7. Janelle Monae
6. Zoe Saldana
5. Natalie Portman
4. Stacy Keibler
3. Candice Swanepoel
2. Keira Knightley
1. 1990's Elle McPhearson

I realize the list is a personal preference matter... But am of the opinion that any list that doesnt include Scarlett Johannsen is criminal, and therefore, am collecting pitchforks and torches and agitating a group into a frenzy to carry out judgement. Somebody? Anybody? Where does Ketch live again?
Scarlett is beautiful, but she rubs me the wrong way at times and it keeps her from the top 10.

Reactions: Hookem2009
ADVERTISEMENT