ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (IT'S HAPPENING!!!!)

Honestly haven't seen it a some time. I remember being moved by the movie when it was released. However, did the story age, the cultural environment, personal expectations, etc as well as his acting. I thought he performed well regardless of the changing movie value. Point taken though.
The writing.

Reactions: DKinnamon
Not having Glory in the top two makes it hard for me to take your Denzel list seriously. It's number one for me by a long shot, but I wouldn't fault someone for putting it number two behind Training Day. Question, have you never seen The Book of Eli? For me that and Flight are neck-and-neck for number three.

As for your question, Tenet is in a league of its own. It is a dizzying intellectual exercise to follow (as most of Christopher Nolan's movies are), but is so rewarding with its moebius strip of story. I'd rate it above probably 15 out of the last twenty best picture winners. At least.

Is there a back story with MM? Is he a Texas fan or is it the Sark Cali connection?
Can he run?

Not having Glory in the top two makes it hard for me to take your Denzel list seriously. It's number one for me by a long shot, but I wouldn't fault someone for putting it number two behind Training Day. Question, have you never seen The Book of Eli? For me that and Flight are neck-and-neck for number three.

As for your question, Tenet is in a league of its own. It is a dizzying intellectual exercise to follow (as most of Christopher Nolan's movies are), but is so rewarding with its moebius strip of story. I'd rate it above probably 15 out of the last twenty best picture winners. At least.
Literally, no one except you has Glory in Denzel's top two, except you.

Interesting that you love Tenet. I haven't seen it yet, but it isn't being covered in glory right now.

Reactions: DKinnamon
ADVERTISEMENT