ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Let's get drunk on burnt orange Kool-aid...)

I’d like to point out that both Ojomo and Coburn will be redshirt sophomores rather than juniors, and that makes me happy. Appreciate the goodness here!
Oromo and Coburn could be first team all conference...I would say it is likely

I blame all the positivity. That always kills the mood. Besides, there’s not much else to talk about.
If it had been negative, there would be 400 replies and 10,000+ page views for sure. I thought about that last night, actually.

Oromo and Coburn could be first team all conference...I would say it is likely
why would you say that?

Neither were viewed by the coaches to be among the top 12 at their position by the league's coaches last year.

If it had been negative, there would be 400 replies and 10,000+ page views for sure. I thought about that last night, actually.
No question. You still wired shut?

Celebrated with some wings or bbq yet?
I'm still going with mostly soft foods, so not really getting down on wings yet, but I have had some turkey. Still getting motion back with the jaw.

I'm still going with mostly soft foods, so not really getting down on wings yet, but I have had some turkey. Still getting motion back with the jaw.
Ok well when you’re ready, hit me up. I’ve got my shield and sword and I’m out there living life and fighting off corona.

Does the burnt orange kool aide have Tito’s in it? If so, bring it. Because mine does.

Reactions: J Tull
Fun stuff, Ketch. Glad you wrote about Ossai. I watched him in HS numerous x and said he would be a beast on the edge when he committed (most had him going to aggy early but the good guys won out), then him under TO happened. Can't wait for the Ossai bowl performance on a regular basis.

So, so glad TO is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT