ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Pooooooor Aggies)

It would have to be one hell of a nuclear portal.

And I don't think they are going to save that many spots for transfers.
You’d know much better than me.

It just seems with the ability to earn significant NIL dollars and moving to the SEC, we’d have the ability to competitively go after anyone who put their name in the portal. And in all honesty, at least right now, they’d likely have a real opportunity to start. It also seems like talented kids that may not have been fully developed or were “late bloomers” would be trying to significantly upgrade their prospects.

Reactions: Tx Tailgator
What a great couple of weeks this is turning out to be. Really good way to close the gap between end of CWS and start of fall camp/season. Thanks to the OB staff for all the coverage!

.. Someone tell me about Ricardo Pepi, the 18-year old from FC Dallas, who became the youngest player in league history to score a hat trick. The kid is from El Paso and has eight goals in nine games.
Found this story on him. Very humble roots and soccer is going to be his path to a better life for his family. Good kid

Here’s a villain worth consideration…

31edbe88de162637abd68ce0cfa6969e_crop_exact.jpg
Character has been totally redeemed in the Cobra Kai series, and is actually a fan favorite now.

Jenny from Forrest Gump has to be on that list.

Great read this week. Can’t wait to see what’s on the horizon.

Reactions: Bowden10
ADVERTISEMENT