ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The Arch Manning Experience...)

Ketch...... Stanford beating Tech was bad for sure but you did see the Arizona Mississippi State final score right. I think the guys in Tucson must have went up in the Superstition Mountains and asked for help from the ghosts of Cochise and Geronimo for that beatdown.

Ford was pretty bland in Working Girl, as I recall. If you ranked by the role, rather than by the movie in totality, then I'm guessing Working Girl drops off and Presumed Innocent/Air Force One move up. Basically, Working Girl only makes your list thanks to the contributions of Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver.

Reactions: I Hear Voices
Ketch...... Stanford beating Tech was bad for sure but you did see the Arizona Mississippi State final score right. I think the guys in Tucson must have went up in the Superstition Mountains and asked for help from the ghosts of Cochise and Geronimo for that beatdown.
Yeah, but at least that went three games!

Ford was pretty bland in Working Girl, as I recall. If you ranked by the role, rather than by the movie in totality, then I'm guessing Working Girl drops off and Presumed Innocent/Air Force One move up. Basically, Working Girl only makes your list thanks to the contributions of Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver.
It's a group effort, like Star Wars.

Definitely not ranked by role, though.

It's a historically important movie.,

Really enjoyed it.

- I'd argue that Clemson wants Manning. Texas needs Manning.

- Rueben Owens is from a small city. Can't blame him for enjoying these visits and living his best life.

- Evan Stewart is so good. I would not be mad if you made him No.1.

- Keilan is probably the backup RB. He should finish with more receptions. But two coaching staffs think highly of Kai.

- I knew USF didn't have a shot to win on Sunday after the loss on Saturday. Texas has too many good hitters.

Really enjoyed it.

- I'd argue that Clemson wants Manning. Texas needs Manning.

- Rueben Owens is from a small city. Can't blame him for enjoying these visits and living his best life.

- Evan Stewart is so good. I would not be mad if you made him No.1.

- Keilan is probably the backup RB. He should finish with more receptions. But two coaching staffs think highly of Kai.

- I knew USF didn't have a shot to win on Sunday after the loss on Saturday. Texas has too many good hitters.
a. I wonder how that plays in the Manning household. Could go either way the more they think about it.

b. 💯

c. He impresses me more and more every week. To be as fast as he is and to still be able to high point a football like that at real pace is just incredible. Dez could high point a ball like that, but he's not nearly the athlete that this kid is.

d. I think it's going to be close. I always feel like I have a number in my head for passes a back up running back or third down back should catch and it always comes in lower. MOney could have a lot of 4 receptions/23-yard games this season.

e. Texas flexed on Sunday.

Do you pick up coffee and dry cleaning? ;)
You know I have no standards. It'll take me a while to get to the Woodlands though. I'm getting paid per mile too right, along with my food and beverage stipend....and hotel with uhh "entertainment"?

Nevermind. ;)_
giphy.gif

Reactions: SMS777 and PaulieD
Just busting balls.
I'm not trying to argue, I promise, but all I ever said was that UVA might be an interesting darkhorse among the pool of teams currently bringing up the rear. It just doesn't feel like much of a comment to have generated any kind of reaction. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DKinnamon
Is Arch Manning looking at OU at all? If he’s mainly focused on QB developers and sending him to the NFL as a high draft pick, how is OU not near the top for him?

Just wondering.

After all, in the new-age world of the Portal, how many scholarships should a team save? If Sarkisian had taken a couple more high school prospects in February, it almost certainly means that there's no Keilan Robinson on this year's team. Or maybe no Devin Richardson.
Any chance Sark's calculus is that Portal players help him win in 2021, and that helps him recruit better HS players in the 2023 class, i.e. 20 in the 2022 class and 25 in 2023?

ADVERTISEMENT