ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The best hire of Tom Herman's career?)

Still blaming the fans I see instead of the terrible coaching and product on the field.
It sure hasn’t helped.
I still hope the product on the field continues to improve and the new coordinators and position coaches keep developing the players.
I support the program and that means I support the coaching staff, who ever they are.
If we can do better, than do it, just don’t kill the program while you do it.

Reactions: EG-man
I do think Ash is better than Orlando but I'm not as quick as @Ketchum to anoint him to such lofty position and praise. He got a lot of help from OSU and WVU shooting themselves in the foot, especially in the red zone. Let's just hope his boys keep improving.

Alex Trebek is the GOAT Game Show host, but my second would be Gene Rayburn, if only for his comment on one episode. The match challenge was "House of" and the number one answer was "Ill repute." Somebody guessed "House of horrors," and Rayburn said, "That's almost what we're looking for,." For those who might not get it, it's a phonetic thing.

Reactions: DrothmanII
I do think Ash is better than Orlando but I'm not as quick as @Ketchum to anoint him to such lofty position and praise. He got a lot of help from OSU and WVU shooting themselves in the foot, especially in the red zone. Let's just hope his boys keep improving.
Was it really lofty praise?

Was it really lofty praise?
Semantics, but you certainly were praising him without much mention of how the other teams handed us turnovers, etc. But whatever. I admitted there is improvement but there are/were extenuating circumstances. Again, I hope we continue to show improvement and I’ll keep my “high” praise for the end of the season.

Semantics, but you certainly were praising him without much mention of how the other teams handed us turnovers, etc. But whatever. I admitted there is improvement but there are/were extenuating circumstances. Again, I hope we continue to show improvement and I’ll keep my “high” praise for the end of the season.
It's an interesting thing when we start going through turnover numbers and separating "earned" vs. "forced".

I've never seen any defense's success picked apart like that in an effort to minimize credit.

It's like saying Larry Brown shouldn't have been the MVP of Super Bowl XXX because Neil O'Donnell threw him the ball without him having to do anything.

It's an interesting thing when we start going through turnover numbers and separating "earned" vs. "forced".

I've never seen any defense's success picked apart like that in an effort to minimize credit.

It's like saying Larry Brown shouldn't have been the MVP of Super Bowl XXX because Neil O'Donnell threw him the ball without him having to do anything.
Have it your way.

10. Marc Summers (Double Dare)
9. Anne Robinson (The Weakest Link)
8. Dick Clark (Pyramid)
7. Gene Rayburn (The Match Game)
6. Monty Hall (Let's make a Deal)
5. Steve Harvey (Family Feud)
4. Bob Eubanks (The Newlywed Game)
3. Richard Dawson (Family Feud)
2. Bob Barker (The Price is Right)
1. Alex Trebek (Jepardy)

No Pat Sajak?