ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The moment Tom Herman truly fell head over heels for Sam...)

“The Green Bay Packers have absolutely wasted Aaron Rodgers' prime years. There has to be some bitterness inside of him over what's happened.”

tenor.gif

Del Conte has to take the lead. It can't be anyone else IMO.
What about having referees from different college divisions to referee divisional championship games. Like having PAC 10 referees officiating the Big 12 conference championship between OU and Texas? Would not something like that make more sense?

Reactions: txfight
BUY or SELL: Riley is going to own Herman just as much as Stoops owned Mack?

(Sell) I think Lincoln Riley coached his last Texas/OU game on Saturday, which is one of the reasons he was so emotional after the game and one of the reasons why he felt so free in the team picture to go the downward Hook'em.
You think this is pretty much etched in stone, written in blood?
So Ketch are you of the mind that there is a deal brewing in the works that we are not aware of yet?

Buy or Sell Ketch: The two areas that the Longhorns need to improve on the most to take the program to the next level are a pass rush and a marquis running game with a blue chip recruit running back???!!!???
a.no, I don't think there's a deal already in place or anything like that.

b. Defensive linemen, defensive linemen and more defensive linemen.

Sorry Ketch and et all, everybody in their dog looks at Die Hard as a traditional Christmas movie, I would say almost as much as they do the claymation special "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer". You know the one that everybody is saying is not politically correct and should be removed from the annual Christmas kids network TV playlist.
k.

“The Green Bay Packers have absolutely wasted Aaron Rodgers' prime years. There has to be some bitterness inside of him over what's happened.”

tenor.gif
You made it to the playoffs. You're got a dangerous team.

@Ketchum

I think your description of the Herman/Ehlinger press conference is some of your best reporting ever...you cut through the obvious pain of the loss to find the clear-cut message for the future. Very impressive in my opinion...there can be great meaning hiding in small moments...
Your right and the hidden moments are the ones we need to be more conscious of...

Don't like moral victories, but I totally agree this has been a great season despite Saturday's loss in B12 Championship. Most of the preseason, people were largely saying 8 wins. It ticked up to 9 until Maryland and then the predictions dropped. To have finished with 9 wins and a possibility of a 10th in the Sugar Bowl exceeds all expectations. I am very happy with our trajectory and that is my focus. And, if our offense remains comparable while our defense improves....

You made it to the playoffs. You're got a dangerous team.
But do I really give up 6 points automatically because of some fictitious home field advantage?

Yes, we reward teams that have good regular seasons.

It's quirky league.
With utmost respect, that provision can kiss my white ass. We all realize this is largely based on luck, right? So we’re rewarding being lucky more than we already do as a league called fantasy? Not to mention there’s no home field. And 6 points? I’ve never heard of such a travesty.

Now, when do we get lunch?

Questions for Ketch...perhaps to be answered after the Sugar Bowl.

First, after the dad of the former Mizzou Qb tweets, "Karma" about CTH and hearing a personal comment from a Tech fan. What is the perception of Herman from other fan bases and coaches?

Second, Herman is entering his first "Year 3" in a program. Where would you like to see him grow as a coach the most? Some guys are great at making needed initial changes, but not so great in maintaining excellence for the long haul. Thoughts...[/QUOTE
Can you be a little more negative?

ADVERTISEMENT