ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The time Eric Bieniemy almost kicked my ass ...)

Outside of when you've used it, I'm not sure I've ever heard a non black woman use that phrase.
a17b0abb42ea1921d1da722c44eb3426.jpg

Reactions: EG-man
No. 9 - The List: Best Movie Heist Characters ...

Went to the movies this weekend to see Ocean's Eight with my wife (solid 3 out of 5 stars) and thought this might make for an interesting discussion.

Below is my own personal list of the best Movie Heist Characters of all-time, based only on movies that I have actually seen.

So Ocean's 8 inspired the list yet somehow Danny Ocean doesn't make it.

43689-Christian-Bale-dafuq-wtf-gif-4Vsk.gif

Like i said, you dont watch basketball. Up 3-2 then lose their second best player. WHy they lost. Dont be naive
I think it's naive to believe they automatically win the game.

Like you,I think they would have, but the Warriors are at their best when dialed in. That series might have gone 5 if Iggy was healthy.

But, yeah, clearly I don't watch basketball. Whatever helps you at night, my man.;)

I think it's naive to believe they automatically win the game.

Like you,I think they would have, but the Warriors are at their best when dialed in. That series might have gone 5 if Iggy was healthy.

But, yeah, clearly I don't watch basketball. Whatever helps you at night, my man.;)

Two games, not one.

Warriors were down 3-2 and won after Chris Paul got hurt, but it's only because they decided to dial it in....

And then equate Iggy to Chris Paul. Geez

Two games, not one.

Warriors were down 3-2 and won after Chris Paul got hurt, but it's only because they decided to dial it in....

And then equate Iggy to Chris Paul. Geez
A healthy Iggy might mean the series ends in 5, before Paul ever gets hurt.

You dodged a bullet with Bieniemy. The Colorado teams he played on were stacked with bad actors

Headed down to the Emerald Beach hotel in Corpus Christi in Sept for a little vacation. Hooking up with friends...Has anyone ever been there? good/bad?

1. Assuming you are coming in from I-37, I would strongly suggest you stop in at the Chicken Shack on the way in. If not, find a way to drive back out there (less than 20 minutes from where you will b).
2. Vernon's is a dive bar literally just 3 blocks straight up Buford St. from your hotel. Buford is the road that intersects Ocean Dr. at the hotel. Great place to drink.
3. Not sure what kind of dinner eats you want, but if you want something a bit high end and real damn good, then Vietnam Restaurant on Water St. Water St. Oyster Bar is solid but it ain't Vietnam Restaurant. Water St. Oyster Bar does has a solid sushi bar.
4. If you want the best breakfast tacos you've ever had, I suggest going Taqueria Acapulco at Airline/McArdle. About 10 minutes from the hotel. Head south on Ocean Drive, right on Airline.

Reactions: CPHornfan
I just don't think the Lakers have the front office to move past #4 in the West. Lebron isn't going to LA without Kawhi being there, and the Spurs are never going to trade him to LA.

They finished 10 games out of the final playoff spot in the West last season.

I think Lebron has a ZFG attitude about Leonard.

From many reports, Lebron is leaning on his family to help make this decision based on where they want to live, which is Cleveland or Los Angeles. I really think his push to get to 6 rings to match Michael has subsided, with him now realizing it's not likely to happen.

You dodged a bullet with Bieniemy. The Colorado teams he played on were stacked with bad actors
Ain't that the truth. One name that immediately jumps into my head is Rae Carruth.

I always find it interesting when considering the bunch of thugs those teams had, McCartney hangs with Promise Keepers like he's some kinda prophet.

Reactions: EG-man
- You should ask Herman what his OB handle is ;)

- Buying stock in Ehlinger isn't a bad investment. We just need to see if it pays off this year or next season.

- Are you going to ban anybody with a 10-win prediction?

- Kawhi to the Sixers is a good bet.

- Queen Latifah from Set if Off should be in your heist movie category. If not her, Jada Pinkett Smith.
Jada Pinkett Smith should be on any and all lists. Smokin' hot!

Reactions: Anwar Richardson
ADVERTISEMENT