ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The times are a-changin')

The games matter more when there are fewer spots. You can’t lose any games pretty much if you want to get in. Now that’s not the case.
It hasn't kept the Basketball Tournament from suffering.

With only 12 teams, I kind of disagree with your premise.

It hasn't kept the Basketball Tournament from suffering.

With only 12 teams, I kind of disagree with your premise.
IMO this will devalue some of the reg season matchups and it will just give the most talented teams more room for error.

The reg season basketball game are just kinda whatever and that’s my point.

I know everyone gets hyped for the tourney. I’m not saying the expanded CFP won’t be popular or make money. It will do both because that’s what people have to watch now if they still want to consume college football.

IMO this will devalue some of the reg season matchups and it will just give the most talented teams more room for error.

It WILL give the best teams more margin or error, but the best teams probably should have that. I think it enhances the value of those games significantrly.

Great job. The bar for a successful season for Texas will be making the 12 team playoff starting in 2024. Should happen with 10 win, maybe 9.
I'm testing out the problems of poster BevoII, who sent me a DM over some issues with regards to replying to posts.

This is Ketchum logged into his account running a test.

I'm testing out the problems of poster BevoII, who sent me a DM over some issues with regards to replying to posts.

This is Ketchum logged into his account running a test.
No one can ever say @Ketchum doesn’t work his butt off.

• Haha
Reactions: Ketchum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT