ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (They don't get more important than this!)

Ketch.
I agree that Klubnik should be at the top of the list. If you are Sark and Murphy calls tomorrow to commit, what do you do?

JMO. This is one of your best. You should watch more SB’s when you are writing these.

Reactions: Ketchum
we'll see. Very possible. I won't hit on all 20, obviously. Thanks for participating, though. Cracks me up when I write a ton and the only response someone has is the slightest possible nitpick. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Sorry, good article and read. Wasn’t tying to nitpick, just provide the board with my opinion.

Reactions: Ketchum
a. We're in a world-wide pandemic and the world has changed a lot, so go buy a mask.

Follow the science. Non-medical masks make little or no difference. That’s why we supposedly now need two, or three, or four masks to do the trick.

Social distance, wash your hands, and stay the hell home if you feel the least bit sick. And get vaccinated as soon as you can.

If the Longhornsn make it to the second weekend of the Tournament, nothing from February will matter.

So that’s the bar in Year Six?

* I thought the Weeknd was perfectly fine. Didn't love it, but thought it was a good show. I can live with that.

C’mon Ketch. It sucked.

Reactions: Ppranger86
Folloe the science. Non-medical masks make little or no difference. That’s why we supposedly now need tow, or three, or four mask to do the trick. Social distance, wash your hands, and stay the jell home if you feel the least bit sick.

So that’s the bar in Year Six?

C’mon Ketch. It sucked.
a. Follow the science, indeed.

b. That's pretty much the bar every year.

c. It was solid enough. They didn't program that for you.

Man. Ags getting a bunch of great DL in that scenario. Add in a good DL class in 21 and I dint get warm fuzzies. Yikes!

Not gonna lie. I have a man crush on Brennan Thompson. Hope we can snag him and Stewart. SPEED!!

* Is this the highlight of Tom Brady's GOAT career? Outplaying Mahomes in his 40s for his seventh title? lulz. Crazy.

* I just didn't think Patrick Mahomes had a stinker like that in him. It was like seeing Ivan Drago bleed in Ricky IV.
No.

Bigger credit goes out to the Bucs defense who did not allow a TD.

I keep thinking of something Mike Leach said many years ago.

To paraphrase, Texas and A&M get most of who they want, we take the rest and coach'em up.

Hopefully, we now have a staff that can "coach'em up."

Very good. Not out of this world great, but very good.
Land the one OL you said in the top 10 then land the Duncanville 2 and the LT kid. Maybe a out of state kid and that is a good class. I think everyone including me is to realize we have to compete to win the Big 12 before the playoff top 4 team.

I absolutely detested those 90's Dallas teams and I find it unacceptable that Darren Woodson isn't in the HOF.

Reactions: Duanej6
ADVERTISEMENT