ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (UT's Batman finally has his Robin...)

@Ketchum Not to pile on to @DustinMcComas work load, but with all of the excitement around the Women's Basketball team I would really love some additional coverage on the Women's team. @Moooooo has done a great job covering the team and most recent updates, but would love some additional feedback on what you guys are hearing behind the scenes on the following:

1. Coaching staff hires, it is rumored that his entire staff is coming over from MSU.
2. Transfer market - are ladies reaching out based off the new hire? Do they have some additional targets?
3. Recruits for the upcoming classes. Has this hire sent shockwaves through the state? Across the nation? Are there new recruits that are now open to UT that weren't before? Are there recruits that were open to UT, that have gained even more interest based off the new hire?

I think Coach Schaefer and the Women's team deserves some damn respect ;)
I'll make sure the team gets more coverage. Some how.

Reactions: EG-man
I'll make sure the team gets more coverage. Some how.

Thank you sir! Not trying to ask for some extensive coverage like you normally give other sports, but would be cool to maybe just get a little bit of news occasionally on how things are going with the Women's program now that we have a big time Coach. Not trying to re-write the playbook or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT