ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (You Can Call Sark "Mr. Unselfish"

It has to be considered.

The TV Show Gunsmoke was good (esp in the beginning, before it went to a full hour), but the radio show was better.

Radio Gunsmoke was grittier. People got killed & a lot of the endings were ambiguous. It was the first 'adult' radio western - when radio was still dominant. Matt Dillon was played by William Conrad (later known as the fat lead of Cannon). You can find most of the old episodes on old time radio podcasts.

Ncis (original) and law and order deserve some respect.

Nothing runs for 2 decades that sucks.

I mean, if you count some streaming stuff like Mandalorian and WandaVision I watch a little more, but I can't tell you the last time I turned on live TV to watch anything other than sports. Maybe "Lost" back in the day?
That's some serious cord cutting. ;)

My wife is from the area and ALL of her family is in the area.

When she moved to Austin 15 years ago, I told her that one day I would give her a chance to be with her family.

I'm a man of my word.
You area good man. Having lived in both Houston (20 years) and Leander/Austin (18 years) I’d say you sacrificed a lot for your wife's happiness. How far to pluckers now?

You area good man. Having lived in both Houston (20 years) and Leander/Austin (18 years) I’d say you sacrificed a lot for your wife's happiness. How far to pluckers now?
I'm not sure. I really don't leave The Woodlands unless I have to. 😂

When did I miss you moving to Houston? When? How do you like it, other than humidity? Plenty of stuff to do.
wrote about it a few weeks ago.

Reactions: MongoLikeTD
... Man City might have itself a Chelsea problem.

Neither team wanted to show much in the game. Chelsea will definitely have confidence going into the CL final. But one thing was learned by Chelsea in that game and that is Mendy cannot handle Reece James. That will be an area they look to attack should Mendy start. You have to wonder how Pep adjusts there.

I was 13 in 1986, we had a dance at my middle school. I had the light blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up, pink t-shirt and white pants. The loafers were nice and shined. I was little Sonny Crockett. My date was dressed like Nancy Wilson. We were the hottest couple at the dance! ;)
I want photos, damnit!

Don't tell us, show us!

Neither team wanted to show much in the game. Chelsea will definitely have confidence going into the CL final. But one thing was learned by Chelsea in that game and that is Mendy cannot handle Reece James. That will be an area they look to attack should Mendy start. You have to wonder how Pep adjusts there.
Chelsea will have some confidence going into this one.

I've been looking for that one. My mom had it and she can't find it. It's probably in a box in the attic.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The House of El
So would Briscoe Darling
Don't forget one of the greatest characters in TV history....Ernest T. Bass.

He committed at least 5 offenses in every episode he was in. A prolific criminal if ever there was one.

Don't forget one of the greatest characters in TV history....Ernest T. Bass.

He committed at least 5 offenses in every episode he was in. A prolific criminal if ever there was one.
Best rock thrower I've ever seen.

Reactions: RTR
I like the choice of Cold Case in the top ten. I think that is a very underrated show.

I like the choice of Cold Case in the top ten. I think that is a very underrated show.
agreed.

I had NYPD Blue in the 10-spot, but something made me remember Cold Case and I had to squeeze it in.

Very re-watchable show.

No. 9 - Top 10 Cop TV Shows

Hearing the theme to Hill Street Blues got me thinking about this topic this weekend.

It's crazy how many shows couldn't crack my top 10.

10. Cold Case
9. The Closer
8. Hill Street Blues
7. The Shield
6. 24
5. The Andy Griffith Show
4. Miami Vice
3. Dexter
2. True Detective: Season 1
1. The Wire
Dude.

Luther.

Idris Elba was great. Ruth Wilson was delicious as Alice Morgan.

Reactions: texaspaulo
ADVERTISEMENT