ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (You hear what the realtor said?)

1. LaGrange
2. Tush
3. Heard it on the X
4. Chevrolet
5. Down Brownie
6. Francine
7. Just Got Paid
8. Precious and Grace
9. Gimme All Your Lovin'
10. Arrested for Driving While Blind

11. Waitin' for The Bus/Jesus Just Left Chicago
12. Ko Ko Blue
13. Mexican Blackbird
14. Master of Sparks
15. El Diablo
16. My Head's in Mississippi
17. Sharp Dressed Man
18. Move Me on Down the Line
19. She's a Heartbreaker
20. Asleep in the Desert

1. I love that you took the time to rank your top 20.

2. How in the world can Sharp Dressed Man be behind Gimmie All Your Lovin?

I dunno. Just my personal preference. I think a lot of personal song-rating is contextual (where you were in your life or literally when you first heard the song.)

Tres Hombres and Rio Grande Mud are the first 2 Top albums I listened to in the mid-70s. I first saw the boys in 1977 on their Tejas tour. I've always been partial to Tejas. Thanks for the lists, i really enjoy them.

Originally posted by pjstyles99:
So a friend at an Austin Title company has confirmed Saban's closed on a house today.
boom

Great write up. Always amazed about your wide range of knowledge. Even throwing in the UFC war between Mike Hunt and Big Foot Silva--just happened to catch it--awesome!!!! It will be a peaceful day in Austin and for all supporters of UT when Powers, Jamail, Mack and others in this frat let us go from their grip on us. We want freedom like all mankind has wanted it from oppressors . Money and power, unchecked and wrongly directed, hurts everyone, even the perpetrators. Feels like we are kidnapped without anyone to call to help us. Where is 911 when you need it? I am confident that logic will ultimately prevail. I will stay cool as I can (my wife says I am not) and hope the wisdom of Deloss becomes contagious and spreads to others so that their actions are consistent with ideals of the public university they represent.

Originally posted by 57chevyman:
Great write up. Always amazed about your wide range of knowledge. Even throwing in the UFC war between Mike Hunt and Big Foot Silva--just happened to catch it--awesome!!!! It will be a peaceful day in Austin and for all supporters of UT when Powers, Jamail, Mack and others in this frat let us go from their grip on us. We want freedom like all mankind has wanted it from oppressors . Money and power, unchecked and wrongly directed, hurts everyone, even the perpetrators. Feels like we are kidnapped without anyone to call to help us. Where is 911 when you need it? I am confident that logic will ultimately prevail. I will stay cool as I can (my wife says I am not) and hope the wisdom of Deloss becomes contagious and spreads to others so that their actions are consistent with ideals of the public university they represent.
That was one hell of a fight.I mean... wow!

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Originally posted by Agent Van Alden:
Reed isn't coming back, is he?

Damn.
I think there's a very real chance he leaves. If the second round with upside fits his liking to the degree someone told me over the weekend, then I would say it might be likely.
Can't believe this isn't getting more attention. That sucks if true

Originally posted by Omar Little:

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Originally posted by Agent Van Alden:
Reed isn't coming back, is he?

Damn.
I think there's a very real chance he leaves. If the second round with upside fits his liking to the degree someone told me over the weekend, then I would say it might be likely.
Can't believe this isn't getting more attention. That sucks if true
Yeah, the coaching stuff has overshadowed that nugget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT