ADVERTISEMENT

KSU and covid19

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
The Big XII has done the best job of the P5 conferences in regards to the pandemic only 2 schools have had outbreaks ISU being one of them.

But the other is KSU. And today their coach Chris Kleiman announced that the Wildcats are close to the 53 player minimum to keep playing. Lets hope the KSU Wildcats get through this ok

Reactions: westx
Is the team near Bryan, TX under the limit of players, due to covid? They have postponed two games?

Funny you should ask. I read this today in the NYT, WSJ, the European press, South Korean press, and even the Mozambique press, that there has been an outbreak in east TX among cows and pigs with the coronavirus. The CDC said they are investigating the origins but people in TX already know.

I mean couldn't they just leave the cows, and pigs alone? They didn't do anything to deserve the virus.

So I think it's a certainty that there's an outbreak on the aggie fb team. They've had to cancel their last 2 games who knows what's going to happen to the rest of their season.

Funny you should ask. I read this today in the NYT, WSJ, the European press, South Korean press, and even the Mozambique press, that there has been an outbreak in east TX among cows and pigs with the coronavirus. The CDC said they are investigating the origins but people in TX already know.

I mean couldn't they just leave the cows, and pigs alone? They didn't do anything to deserve the virus.

So I think it's a certainty that there's an outbreak on the aggie fb team. They've had to cancel their last 2 games who knows what's going to happen to the rest of their season.

What's the old saying again? College Station, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. Or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT