Latest ESPN Bowl Projection For UT

vandyhank

Jan 24, 2016
Texas Bowl
NRG Stadium (Houston)
8 p.m. on ESPN and the ESPN App

Bonagura: Texas vs. Arkansas
Schlabach: Texas vs. LSU

Good news -- Herman is going back to Houston!

"It's getting lonely in this old town everybody putting me down, I want to go back to Houston, Houston, Houston..."

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how playing bowl games is ok, but LSU and Texas couldn’t possibly of played in the regular season as scheduled? I mean look I appreciate the need to take the virus seriously but the idea that conference games were ok, but no non conference games was always a little silly

Can someone explain to me how playing bowl games is ok, but LSU and Texas couldn’t possibly of played in the regular season as scheduled? I mean look I appreciate the need to take the virus seriously but the idea that conference games were ok, but no non conference games was always a little silly

Silly us. The virus was "present" in Baton Rouge in September, but somehow, miraculously it's not present at NRG Stadium for the Texas bowl. :rolleyes:

We're being played.

Silly us. The virus was "present" in Baton Rouge in September, but somehow, miraculously it's not present at NRG Stadium for the Texas bowl. :rolleyes:

We're being played.
Part of the problem is there is no centreal governing body really of college sports the way there is in pro sports, but it seems to me that we could of gotten rid of the “buy” non conference games. No one wants to see those anyway, and still played the games against power 5 programs.

We are a global society being fueled by fear right now. The Europeans are afraid of their shadow, yet virtually all their schools are open for business. This virus does not pose a serious risk for people in that age group. Yes, I know their parents or grandparents can be more susceptible to illness and negative outcomes, but most kids don't like their parents or grandparents anyway so---

2 vaccines with an efficacy rate greater than 90% are now ready to launch by late Dec. Yet, Fauci and others with an agenda are still pushing for masking and social distancing into the long term. It's now about genuflecting and obeying - it's not science.
The corrupt media is fanning the flames. They always need something to latch onto for the 24/7 news cycle. And, unfortunately, 90% of the public is receiving their "news" from these corrupt sources.
It's time to really draw the red line in the sand.
I have a feeling I'll be telling a lot of people to "F off" in the next month when they see me in public without a mask - even more than the last several months.

In regards to the thread starter. One of the problems with these bye weeks is that it fuels speculation as to what bowls people are going to play in without letting the season play out. Remember that this coronavirus plagued season doesn't end until 12/12/20. In other words there's a lot of fb left to be played.

And as far as this Houston bowl is concerned I hope we don't play in it but one thing is certain LSU definitely isn't going to be in it. They won't. be in any bowl and they won't even have a winning season.

In regards to the thread starter. One of the problems with these bye weeks is that it fuels speculation as to what bowls people are going to play in without letting the season play out. Remember that this coronavirus plagued season doesn't end until 12/12/20. In other words there's a lot of fb left to be played.

And as far as this Houston bowl is concerned I hope we don't play in it but one thing is certain LSU definitely isn't going to be in it. They won't. be in any bowl and they won't even have a winning season.
Agreed. LSU is fvcked.

Reactions: Texas4040
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT