ADVERTISEMENT

Latest from Aggsy Land

Aggy is being cocky at the moment with a ny6 win and their recruiting. They are starting to call us little bro now smh

That's cute. aggy still is and always will be a non-factor. They've won nothing of note in the modern era of football. They're legends in their own mind.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
That's cute. aggy still is and always will be a non-factor. They've won nothing of note in the modern era of football. They're legends in their own mind.

What are you talking about, they just won the National Title last season when they beat Ohio State. Sure the jersey said Alabama, but every aggy knows it's their title too.

You should play them like every other year or something. Good way to remind the farmers of who's the big dog in the state.

It's also a must see game for the rest of us.

You should play them like every other year or something. Good way to remind the farmers of who's the big dog in the state.

It's also a must see game for the rest of us.

They quit the conference and the rivalry, not Texas. Told lies about why they left, which had nothing to do with the LHN.

How much success? Did I miss something?

They are now winning bowl games, they didn't do that in the past. Back in around 2008 it was noted that Mack Brown had almost as many bowl wins as the aggys had all time. He wasn't able to catch them, but it was close.

I do like reminding them that the last time they won a conference was back in 1999.

ummm.. we may not wanna tug at that "last time ya won a conference title" thread

Know your audience. I'll talk about it all day with an aggy, but I tend to keep my mouth shut about it with gooner fans.

When it comes to gooner fans I like to remind them the last time they won a national title vs the last time we won one.

ADVERTISEMENT