ADVERTISEMENT

Leader of the Free World Blunders

Sounds like the hypocrite Dems aren’t really wanting to trust the science
That's understandable given that science is almost never on their side, save only for political science and they screw that up repeatedly.

Reactions: Belldozer1
For someone claiming to be unbiased and only look at written law and facts to interpret how she will decide on things she sure does have trouble with simple questions. Her not giving a straight answer shows she is a political figure and supreme court justices are "supposed" to be above that. She deferred her answer to her not being a biologist so I guess she did admit that male and female is a biological term with biological definitions. What a hack. In my eyes any credibility she had to be impartial is gone now, she wiped her ass with her oath.

For someone claiming to be unbiased and only look at written law and facts to interpret how she will decide on things she sure does have trouble with simple questions. Her not giving a straight answer shows she is a political figure and supreme court justices are "supposed" to be above that. She deferred her answer to her not being a biologist so I guess she did admit that male and female is a biological term with biological definitions. What a hack. In my eyes any credibility she had to be impartial is gone now, she wiped her ass with her oath.
You're spot on and no way should she be confirmed. They should look no further than the Penn State swimming fiasco to realize their agenda is not favored by the majority. Hell even Navratilova is speaking out against it

How can 46 be sure that his nominee is the first black woman scotus nominee if she can’t define “woman?”

Well, look, in all fairness I can understand her confusion, I mean at first glance I don't know what this thing is either....
MayoTwV.png

Oh will you look at this. A bunch of ass hole toxic masculines sitting around trying to make fun of someone because she doesn't want people identifying as a female to feel un-included. It must have been nice to be born a cisgendered white male with all that privilege and such confidence about your sexuality and gender identity. And here you are in your toxic masculinity jackshack making fun of a black woman up for the Supreme Court just because she is black. So not only are you misogynistic, you're also racist and transphobic. How in Allah's name do they allow such backward thinking drivel to be posted on OB? It is beyond me. You people disgust me. <----- My best $9.95er imitation.

Ever heard a dem answer a question truthfully?

Oh will you look at this. A bunch of ass hole toxic masculines sitting around trying to make fun of someone because she doesn't want people identifying as a female to feel un-included. It must have been nice to be born a cisgendered white male with all that privilege and such confidence about your sexuality and gender identity. And here you are in your toxic masculinity jackshack making fun of a black woman up for the Supreme Court just because she is black. So not only are you misogynistic, you're also racist and transphobic. How in Allah's name do they allow such backward thinking drivel to be posted on OB? It is beyond me. You people disgust me. <----- My best $9.95er imitation.

triggered-angry.gif

Sleepy should just goto sleep. Kamala should douche her stink, because she stinks to high hell. Imo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
#letLiaSwim

Meanwhile cali sits quietly with no criticism of Biden or these men who think that they're women. I recall him bashing Trump often. Biden has surpassed Carter and Obama as the worst president in US history, yet crickets from cali on how inept, incompetent and embarrassing that Biden is.

A Supreme is supposed to rule on the constitutionality of many, many laws. These will cover the whole gamut of subjects known to man and science. I believe it is a given that Supreme may not have an advanced degree in economics, biology, geology etc, but they are asked to rule on the constitutionality of issues on those very subjects.

She was under oath, but under oath to answer questions about her opinions. She cannot even answer a question as basic as that? I suppose she was who Clinton was addressing when he said it depended on what your definition of "is" is.

I would have had more respect if she would have just said " Senator I cannot answer that. Can you ask me an easier question?"

Reactions: LonghornMM
You're spot on and no way should she be confirmed. They should look no further than the Penn State swimming fiasco to realize their agenda is not favored by the majority. Hell even Navratilova is speaking out against it

She will be confirmed. Too many folks terrified of being called a "racist"

If he really thinks that he's a girl, it seems to me the first step should be castration. Get his mind off a## and onto grass.
This was so wrong they should have never let this person swim. It's not right for the young women who have put in so much time and effort to reach this pinnacle only to have it take away from them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT