ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles

It is quite shameful that Les is being called out for this while others get away with having their interns give them a blow job in the workplace.

Looks like America had not "woke" up back in the 90's.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
It is quite shameful that Les is being called out for this while others get away with having their interns give them a blow job in the workplace.

Looks like America had not "woke" up back in the 90's.
This really isn’t the same thing. If Miles had a consensual relationship with one of these girls that would be one thing, This from the sound of things was not that.
The real question is if you are KU how do you not know about this before hiring him?

This really isn’t the same thing. If Miles had a consensual relationship with one of these girls that would be one thing, This from the sound of things was not that.

Baloney!
There can never be a consensual relationship between the most powerful man in the world and a mere intern.

If that can be consensual, then a white cop killing a black man should not be deemed a racist until it is proven. But, we have not been offering that benefit of doubt these days.

Don't get me wrong. I am not condoning Les in any way. If these allegations are true, then Les, LSU, and possibly KU are all scums.

Baloney!
There can never be a consensual relationship between the most powerful man in the world and a mere intern.

If that can be consensual, then a white cop killing a black man should not be deemed a racist until it is proven. But, we have not been offering that benefit of doubt these days.

Don't get me wrong. I am not condoning Les in any way. If these allegations are true, then Les, LSU, and possibly KU are all scums.
Complete nonsense. Now someone might begin a relationship with a powerful person because they think it will help their career. But that’s there prerogative. That’s way different than that person in power saying “hey if you **** me I can help your career”

Complete nonsense. Now someone might begin a relationship with a powerful person because they think it will help their career. But that’s there prerogative. That’s way different than that person in power saying “hey if you **** me I can help your career”
You mean like our current Vice President?

I totally agree with you Cali. Good call bro.

Reactions: TX1972
Harvey Weinstein defense?

They will always have hope against our Longhorns unless Sark gets this turned around............

Had to do this. He was the AD at Arkansas for years. Your telling me you don’t have anyone at LSU that would of given you a heads up on this?

Something was wrong there, can't believe it waited this long to come out. The whistle-blower was going to come out sooner or later.

ADVERTISEMENT