ADVERTISEMENT

Less than 48 hours until a new season of incompetence dawns

BringBackRoyal

Jan 3, 2004
Who's with me?!

Bueller...

Bueller...

usa_today_12046016.0.jpg

BBR, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time watching this sh*t show this year like you have in the past. You'll be less frustrated and happier in life. :D

Yes indeed, MM. :)

I'll be mostly just be checking scores online and sh*tposting about Shaka and his garbage staff from time to time. Not planning to watch much more than the OU games this year. (Actually, I may hate-watch a little toward the end of the season if it looks like there's a strong chance we'll finally be rid of Steve Patterson's last remaining mistake.)

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
When Texas beat UNC last year how could you not find that entertaining?

When Texas beat UNC last year how could you not find that entertaining?

Regular season college games don't do anything for me. The only NCAA basketball that I find entertaining is tournament games. Also, regular season NBA games are meaningless and boring. I would venture to say if not for sports wagering, people watching basketball games on TV would be drastically reduced. Regular season games virtually have no meaning since so many teams qualify for the post season.

Reactions: Tollboothmgr
Regular season college games don't do anything for me. The only NCAA basketball that I find entertaining is tournament games. Also, regular season NBA games are meaningless and boring. I would venture to say if not for sports wagering, people watching basketball games on TV would be drastically reduced. Regular season games virtually have no meaning since so many teams qualify for the post season.
oh man do i agree with you on this^^. it's like watching the nfl all star game or 3-on-3 summer league ball. now i will say college (any sport basically) is better than pro generally. the ONLY exception to this is when the Cowboys are good and then it's fun. kinda hard to remember many of those days of course but i am old enough to remember the 70's and 90's. basketball has watered down its playoffs to the point that you can literally skip 4 months and get to semi-interesting games.

For people who care about round ball, we still cannot shoot three pointers....geez really bad

Also our offense is still pick and roll and try to throw the oop to the big man...or kick it out to a terrible 3 point shooter.

.259 on an assload of three-pointers, at home, against a team that finished in the bottom half nationally in adjusted D last season. Everyone not named AJ went 3-22 from behind the arc.

Definitely bodes well.

Nine assists by . . . the whole f*ckin’ team.

Smells a lot like the same old sh*t to me. Glad I didn’t watch. Happy for AJ, though.

Real competition this Saturday evening in West Lafayette, Indiana.

Reactions: freeper
.259 on an assload of three-pointers, at home, against a team that finished in the bottom half nationally in adjusted D last season. Everyone not named AJ went 3-22 from behind the arc.

Definitely bodes well.

Nine assists by . . . the whole f*ckin’ team.

Smells a lot like the same old sh*t to me. Glad I didn’t watch. Happy for AJ, though.

Real competition this Saturday evening in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Ya I saw the 9 assists. Not good. Ugh.

Not sure how anyone finds regular season NCAA or NBA basketball entertaining or worth watching. The games are pretty meaningless for the most part.
I’m a Mavs fan and I agree the NBA is kind of boring. I tell ya what though Luka Doncic has to be one of my favorite guys to watch play the game. His basketball IQ is unbelievable and to think he is just 20 years old. I always thought that no one would ever come close to surpassing Dirk as the greatest Mav of all time, but if Luka keeps it up I have a feeling 15 years from now will he not only go down as the greatest Mav of all time but one of the greatest to play the game.

I’m a Mavs fan and I agree the NBA is kind of boring. I tell ya what though Luka Doncic has to be one of my favorite guys to watch play the game. His basketball IQ is unbelievable and to think he is just 20 years old. I always thought that no one would ever come close to surpassing Dirk as the greatest Mav of all time, but if Luka keeps it up I have a feeling 15 years from now will he not only go down as the greatest Mav of all time but one of the greatest to play the game.
Ditto. The Mavs aren't going to win it all, but they are going to make some serious noise. Luka dominates the ball and the game. A matchup nightmare. Porzingis is a nice addition, but Luka is the straw that stirs the drink. I'm on board for watching the Mavs for the whole season. Jump on the bandwagon!

Reactions: Hornsfan722
I've never even heard of this Luka guy. I don't pay attention to the NBA. It is BORING and meaningless for the most part. Yawn.

shaka... still bad. offense bad. defense sounded tough. but unc is northern colorado not north carolina. i'll keep rooting for them. but...

Reactions: LonghornMM
I've never even heard of this Luka guy. I don't pay attention to the NBA. It is BORING and meaningless for the most part. Yawn.
Well in all seriousness if you get a chance watch him play a little bit. There is nothing boring about watching this young phenom play. He is the next Magic Johnson.

Reactions: HornsUp37
Well in all seriousness if you get a chance watch him play a little bit. There is nothing boring about watching this young phenom play. He is the next Magic Johnson.

I'm a Spurs fan and Luka is the real deal. Too bad nobody is talking about him much on a national level. That kid is legit and is, in my opinion, already a top 10 player in the NBA. Love the way he plays and he has amazing character. It won't surprise me if he's a perennial MVP candidate.

Have you seen his Mom? She's a former model and is an absolute smoke show!

Reactions: Hornsfan722
I'm a Spurs fan and Luka is the real deal. Too bad nobody is talking about him much on a national level. That kid is legit and is, in my opinion, already a top 10 player in the NBA. Love the way he plays and he has amazing character. It won't surprise me if he's a perennial MVP candidate.

Have you seen his Mom? She's a former model and is an absolute smoke show!
His mom is a freaking fox.

@Drtxhorn and @clob94 , you have just been formally demerited. No speaking of babeage without pics.
k2b0733_large.jpg

pjimage-70.jpg

Ay yay yay!!

Gentlemen, she's single too! She and Luka's Dad split up when he was around 10. His Dad is not even mentioned in his NBA bio. I have no idea what she's like as a person but the fact she's unattached to anyone tells me she's probably a psychopath if she's that hot. Hard for me to comprehend that there's a guy out there that got tired of banging her.

Ok ok ok.........I believe in stepping up for our youth........I will take the young man on as a step-son and his agent. As a single man, I will do all I can to keep his mom happy, even if it means quitting my job and living with her round the clock.
Sometimes how much I'm willing to give even surprises me..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT